[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prince of Persia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Played two thrones a log time ago and it was fun as hell. I've tried sands of times but it gets kinda repetitive, should I try warrior within? I heard it's edgy but the gameplay still good.
>>
tt is the good kind of edgy, a lost thing
>>
>>343143806

ww*
>>
>>343143963
>>343143806
Oh maybe I'll try that next then. Is the gameplay similar to Two Thrones?
>>
>>343144069
More action-based, waaaay more glitches. Worst in the trilogy imo, but then again you didn't like Sands of Time (my favorite) so I dunno. It's still worth a playthrough.
>>
>>343144267
I need to give sands of time a fair shot desu, I just wish it had controller support on PC.
>>
what was up with rather cumbersome controls in WW?

too many things require pressing two buttons at once which gets hairy on gamecube controller (things like B+Y or B+X)

should i just go with ps2 port?
>>
>>343143705

Warrior within is super action packed with less puzzles than Sands of Time and Two Thrones. Whole series was amazing
>>
>>343143705
Sands of Time was the best one. Had the best story to.
>>
Sands of Time is the pinnacle of the series. Warrior Within is the weak point but not really by much. Just more action oriented compared to SoT which is more puzzle oriented. TT is a good middle ground IMO. Still think the story of SoT is the best just because the ending wraps it all up so well and leaves the player wanting more but with enough closure to be OK with nothing afterward.
>>
SoT had best story/setting, WW best gameplay
TT was alright but i liked the previous ones more
>>
How's 2008? Other than the no dying part
>>
try forgotten sands
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.