[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fix your goddamn game Obsidian Currently at the Abyss of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: poe_white_march.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
poe_white_march.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
Fix your goddamn game Obsidian

Currently at the Abyss of the Fallen moon and the stat-stacking bug makes the game LITERALLY impossible to beat. For those who don't know, reloading the area increases the stats of the enemies in the area, so if you reload a lot enemies become fucking monsters

260+ Deflection (literally impossible to hit)
900+ damage in a single hit

And the promised patch to fix this is STILL NOWHERE IN SIGHT. This should've been hotfixed the moment it became known
>>
post on their forums dude, aint no one gonna do shit when you post here.
>>
>>343134440
They've already moved onto Tranny and Pillars 2
>>
>>343134592
I know, I'm just ranting. I'm not going to make a forum account over this when the bug is already known

thanks for replying, last 2 times I made a PoE thread nobody replied
>>
>>343134440
I just refunded the game dude it's shite
>>
My wife who is a woman has beaten this game, anon. Youre worse at video games than a woman. Its like her hobby. She just min maxes characters and crushes the game over and over
>>
>>343136231
I've beaten the game on PotD with no difficulty. It's just the bug makes it literally impossible to progress
>>
>tfw you love obsidian games
>except this one

I really can't get into it, the premise is so fucking uninteresting

does it get better? I stopped at the first town after you get to see dead people
>>
>>343134440
Do a full restart dipshit
>>
>>343136702
>lv15 characters (lvcap is 16)
>lol just restart bro xDDDD
>>
>>343136543
I really enjoyed the combat

I tend to skim through the walls of text
>>
>>343136992
nigger
>>
>>343136992
Himawari is cute.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.