[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GET A LOSS FOR LEAVING A GAME THAT ONE OF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Winston_Overwatch_009.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Winston_Overwatch_009.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GET A LOSS FOR LEAVING A GAME THAT ONE OF YOUR TEAM MATES ABANDONS?

FUCKING BLIZZARD LITERALLY CANT DO ANY FUCKING THING RIGHT GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>343132703
thats what you get for having a retarded teammate
>>
>>343132703
Git gud
>>
I hear if you stop playing bad games they dont make you mad anymore.
>>
winston is cute. CUTE
>>
Why does it matter? Are you one of those achievement tards too?
>>
>>343132703
>one of your teammates has left the match.
>you can leave without penalty in :ss
>>
50% :^)
>>
Because otherwise people would randomly abandon last minute to prevent the rest of their team from getting a loss on their placement matches?

I mean that took like a second to think up, why couldn't you do it while typing that post
>>
>>343133371
Did you read what he posted?
He said leaving after another teammate leaves.
That would be literally retarded.
>>
>>343132703
did i just play against you?
EU?
>>
If you leave the game early it's not counted as a loss on your record.

>>343133268
Winrate. People who have 80-90% leave more than half their games whenever they think their team will lose.
>>
>>343133542
yeah, and I said someone takes the fall so that the rest of their team can leave without a scratch

that would mean people have 1/6th the losses they should do if the group rotates who leaves
>>
>>343134049
Then they could've restricted the time in which you could leave without a penalty

Problem solved no losses or other bullshit
>>
cus the alternative would lead to nothing but abuse of the system since it would be in the teams best interest to get someone to quit if they are doing poorly

>team ganging up on the perceived weakest person to quit
>team afk'ing or not trying at all for the entire match cus they know the odds are good that one of them will be fed up of that bullshit and leave
>>
File: fuckthis.png (201 KB, 768x198) Image search: [Google]
fuckthis.png
201 KB, 768x198
>4 loses in a row because of this
>>
>>343133754
>>343133342

in competitive mode if you leave the game early after a teammate leaves AFTER the penalty timer is gone you still have that match recorded as a loss.
>>
>>343135075
Just form a prebuilt with /vg/ :^)
>>
>>343135075
if players quit too much they are banned for the rest of the season

if you're really worried about rage quitters then wait a week
>>
>>343132703
>>>/vg/
Awesome thread faggot
>>
until Blizzard starts punishing bad play in general solo queuing in any mode will always be a shitshow.
>>
>9 games played so far
>won 2
>won both because one of the opponents left
>lost 2 were one of our guys left
>lost the rest because we were only 4 guys and were paired up with lvl 40 idiots who kept insulting us
RANKED CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH THEY SAID
THERE SURE WILL BE SKILLED PLAYERS THEY SAID
>>
File: win.png (132 KB, 539x443) Image search: [Google]
win.png
132 KB, 539x443
>not pulling out when you have a team full of Korean retards with ultra high ping that can't understand you, even when you stoop to their level and write hanja of what you want them to do
>>
>>343137951
>now played the 10 games
>initial ranking is 42
>seems like I'm a noob then, woo
>nevermind this level 31 guy playing Bastion out in the open, getting murdered every time
>nevermind that Winston guy who never wanted to group up and jumped in alone every time
>nevermind that Mercy player who rather gave a damage buff to injured players
>nevermind that I captured Anubis point A nearly on my own with Reinhardt despite a Bastion+Reinhardt+2 Mercys guarding it
Thanks, this sure is better than quickmatch, I feel so much like a progamer now
>>
>>343135525
Go away
>>
It's not ragequitters.

People are being DDOS'd off of battle.net
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.