[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ape Escape thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ape_escape_3_by_jen_jen_rose.png (146 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
ape_escape_3_by_jen_jen_rose.png
146 KB, 500x550
Post your favorite

>game
>minigame
>music
>level
>monkey
>gadget
>boss
>protagonist
>things you would like to see in a new AE4 if there was one
>>
>AE3
>Mesal gear solid
>Primordial Ooze
>Crabby beach
>Pink monkey
>Transformations
>Yellow monkey
>Spike/Yumi
>More pop culture reference monkeys
>>
>>343129174
I havent played Ape Escape in like 10000years but from what I remember I really liked the PSP one and 3

>Ape Escape 3 I think
>Metalgear one
>intro song
>Jurassic Level
>faggot monkey
>RC car
>no idea
>Spike?

>tfw your brother sold Ape Escape 3 together with the rest of his Ps2 less liked games
>tfw his ''less liked'' games were some of my favorites

Fuck you, man
>>
>>343130331
That's horrible, what games does he play?
>>
>>343130386
>>343130331
Does he play God of war?
>>
>>343130331
You haven't replied yet, are you gone trying to kill your brother?
>>
>>343130386
>>343130658
The thing is, back then he was going through his adolescent phase of dumbness and he thought that sellling Kingdom Hearts, Ape Escape and a bunch of games we had, was a good idea because he wanted to get the new ''ps3'' whenever it released.

Its such a stupid reasoning, to this day he regrets what he has done deeply, he plays mostly JRPG which is ironic considering what he had done.

I'm still mad tho.
>>
>>343131105
What a sad story, at least AE2/3 are getting released in the PS4, i kinda wished they could port On the Loose so we could have the first game too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c35GlH2-6A

Thread's theme
>>
>>343131783
Terada is the best composer
>>
File: ape-escape-screen-3.png (188 KB, 434x307) Image search: [Google]
ape-escape-screen-3.png
188 KB, 434x307
Would you adopt her as your daughter?
>>
>>343132401
I would adopt her as my wife
>>
>>343132660
So what was your favorite level in the game?
>>
>>343132720
>implying I play these stupid games
lmao

AE3 is actually next on my backlog of games with cute girls to play. Is it alright if I skip the first two games or should I not?
>>
>>343133001
The second game is optional since its a bit meh but the first game is a masterpiece.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBQBI8aOZMA

Anyone remember this?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.