[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are games these days so goddamn hard, /v/? I look at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 0.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Why are games these days so goddamn hard, /v/?

I look at the games I play now and each one is retard-hard. XCOM on anything higher than normal is RNG bullshit, Dark Souls/Bloodborne/the rest of those type of games are just blatantly unfair and impossible to beat, Dota/LoL are the epitome of ultra tryhard multiplayer nonsense. All the popular games these days go out of their way to be unfair and almost unplayable to the majority of the game base.

Way back in the day you could load up Quake 3 and go to a public server and have some fun playing casually and point and click shooting people and have a good time. You could multitap a playstation and mess around playing crash bandicoot racing or some other fun, or just mess around playing mulitplayer asteroids in subspace. Early starcraft was just a fun casual game where you made little marines and sent them to fight aliens. Games weren't all that hard back then, they were easy and accessible and people could have real fun with them.

Nowadays its just a race to see who can make the most bullshit retarded difficult game like Bloodborne that the vast vast majority of people will never beat, just so some meme streamers on twitch can stream themselves failing at it and entertaining their fans.

What happened?
>>
>>343126232
If I wanna Emulate P3, which version should I emulate OP
>>
>>343126232

Congratulations OP, you just made the most stupid thread i've seen all day. You are basicly complaining that you need to learn how to play a game to beat it or to be good at it
>>
>>343126393
Not OP but if you want the complete story FES.
>>
>>343126393
Psp because it lets you control your party and play as a cute girl
>>
>>343126393
FES because dlc and if you play the PSP version you're playing the VN version of the game
>>
Nah u fuken suck is all
>>
>>343126232
Normie get out.
>>
>>343126393
Google the differences and pick

I started with P3P. The visual novel movement was easy to get used to and was much more convenient than FES. Not as bad as people say it is.
>>
>>343126393
You could just be like me and trigger /v/, play p3p on your phone then watch The Answer on youtube
>>
>>343126494
back in the golden era of gaming games were easier to pick up and learn and be good at
>>
>>343127569
>golden era
That's nostalgia talking, i was born in the 90s too and we have had great things throughout the years, and we still have them nowadays
>>
>>343126232
>Persona
>Hard

PLAY A REEL SHIMEGOOMI TENSAY GAME
>>
File: grappler.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
grappler.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>343126232
Dark Souls makes people think they're good at video games. They would get shit on in pretty much any fighting game.
>>
File: 1444250744126.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444250744126.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>343126232
This has to be bait. Except for xcom on higher difficulties, those games aren't even that hard. You just have to not be a retard and learn how to play them. I want casuals to leave.
>>
>>343128202
LOYK NAWCTERNE OHR STROINGE JERNEY
>>
>>343126650
P3P is a joke. The game was balanced around fucking retarded teammates, being able to actually tell them what to do makes the game a complete joke.
>>
>>343128437
>Spending a hundred hours looking at the exact same backgrounds over and over and over while you memorize combos

Fighting games are stupid.
>>
>>343128437
>muh FGC so hype get bodied ook ook ook
No one cares, nigger.
>>
>>343126232
they havent gotten any harder. youve just gotten dumber.
>>
>>343128437
I would say the best Dark Souls speedrunner would destroy most fighting game 'pros' at their own game
>>
>>343128695
I really appreciated not having marin karin on my second playthrought
>>
>>343128437
Only niggers play fighting games tho
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.