[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona spinoff series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Read the names.png (435 KB, 3840x2560) Image search: [Google]
Read the names.png
435 KB, 3840x2560
Your opinion on the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona spinoff series
>>
i cant read moon
>>
>>343120545
I'm not sure why everyone says to skip SMT I and go straight to II because SMT I is kind of amazing for its time. Still amazing even today. The battles are lightning quick on auto and you can easily fuse demons with Estoma to stop the high encounter rate from hell. It's not hard by any stretch but can be surprising sometimes.
>>
>>343121161
What passes me off about SMT1 is that there's no "replay" feature on autobattle, you have to fucking re-select everything if you don't want to standard attack, even fucking MT2 on NES got this right it makes no sense for the feature to be missing

SMT2 overall is more interesting anyways, even with its two massive fucking fetch quest chores
>>
Somehow wormed its way into my heart as my favorite game series so far.

Also pic related to filename.
>>
>>343120545
SMT Nocturne is my favorite JRPG. I love the themes of Angels vs. Demons and things like that.
>>
>>343123330
>Somehow wormed its way into my heart as my favorite game series so far.
Same
It really is a shame that it never caught the kind of popularity that Final Fantasy did
>>
>>343121161
I have never seen anyone recommending skipping I in favor of II.
>>
>shin

Just Play KMT
>>
File: jack frost jonka piirsin itse.jpg (193 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jack frost jonka piirsin itse.jpg
193 KB, 640x480
>>343120545
My favourite videogame series. Love the tight gameplay, fusion mechanics and sheer variety.
>>
i love the MT1&2 SNES remake
>>
>>343120545
DAN is the best game ever
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.