[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the PS4 and Xbone can't even run a fucking LEGO game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: the power of PS4.png (842 KB, 889x609) Image search: [Google]
the power of PS4.png
842 KB, 889x609
>the PS4 and Xbone can't even run a fucking LEGO game at 60fps

This gen is truly fucked. Even the fucking PS2 ran its Lego games at a target 60fps as did the early 360/PS3 titles. And here we are with the current gen consoles struggling to run the same shit at 30fps with a few added effects. Disgraceful.
>>
>>343113325
Rip consoles.
>>
>>343113325
Thats why we are getting the stronger models.
>>
Sonycucks BTFO
>>
File: tumblr_nnmx5bhTXO1titub2o1_400.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnmx5bhTXO1titub2o1_400.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>30fps is bad meme
>>
>>343113325
Its not that it cant, the devs cap it. My $3000 gaming rig would run them at 30 fps if i capped the refresh rate too. 2/10 because you made me reply.
>>
>>343115129
While I don't mind 30 FPS myself, I completely understand why other people want smoother gameplay.
>>
>>343115190
You are a fucking retard. They don't "cap it" for no reason you fucking dumb neanderthal negroid sub-human monkey nigger ape scumbag.
>>
File: en_ami.jpg (14 KB, 530x280) Image search: [Google]
en_ami.jpg
14 KB, 530x280
>>343115129
>I'm satisfied with lower quality gaming experience, knowing that there is better alternative

Ok, how about you move on and take your sad frogs with you?
>>
>>343115802
Look at fps over time graph, they dont drop below 29 ever, and they never stay there for more than one scan. Thats indicative of the gpu not even breaking sweat. Quit trolling, youre bad at it.
>>
>>343113325
B-but muh 1080p

You can't show fps in screenshots, so resolution is more important for marketing for Sony.

>>343115190
They cap it at 30fps because it only somewhat goes above it. If it was easily hitting 60fps they would either cap it at that, or leave it unlocked which would be better then a 30fps cap.

>>343115129
There's nothing wrong with a smooth locked 30fps. OP just seems to be confused by the fact that a system 16 years old could run a similar game at a better fps, in comparison to a "super charged PC with 8gb DDR5 gamer ram". It's a legitimate argument.
>>
>>343116824
Its because dropping from 60fps (where the ps4 is perfectly capable of running for probably 90% of the game) to 40fps looks noticeably shittier, than just staying pegged at 30fps. Console niggers see that and think the console is garbage, because they dont understand how gpus work. PCs do the same shit but PC players dont care because they are aware of why it is happening and they like to circle jerk about fps.
>>
>>343113325
me: cool lego star wars the force awakens....time to get comfy
you: FUCKING 30FPS CONSOLES KILL GAEM FUCK CONSOLE NEW GEN FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

get a grip son
>>
>>343117490
this nigga knows his shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.