[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best starting weapon, which does the most damage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Dark-Souls-Art-Work.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-Art-Work.jpg
279 KB, 1920x1200
Best starting weapon, which does the most damage?
>>
astoras
>>
>>343112634
Zweihander in the graveyard.
>>
>>343113390
I meant starting weapon
>>
>>343112634
reinforced club, the most powerful weapon in the game.
>>
>>343114513
Greatsword of artorias
>>
>>343114513
Great Lord Greatsword
>>
>>343114513
You get it right after beating the Undead Asylum, what do you want? That's pretty much "starting equipment".
>>
>>343112634
Bow so you can cheese the bosses.
>>
>>343112634
Fists
>>
>>343114704

this
>>
I mean the weapon your character comes wit. Like the bandit come with the battle axe
>>
>>343112634
What does that even mean?
Does that mean DPS?
Does that mean damage on each swing?
Does that mean what's the highest-scaling weapon?
Does that mean which weapon has the highest base damage?
>>
>>343116752
He probably means which has the highest number next to attack.
>>
>>343116752
Look
>>343116562
>>
>>343116904
I really wouldn't say that's an appropriate way to measure things, considering the broadsword swings a hell of a lot faster than the axe and probably does comparable damage at the start.
>>
Black knight halberd if you're lucky enough to get it at the first try
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.