[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VA11 HALL-A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: va11-hall-a.png (308 KB, 1024x582) Image search: [Google]
va11-hall-a.png
308 KB, 1024x582
>Tfw i have enjoyed more this indie game created by 4th world devs instead of overyhyped AAA shit games.
>>
shill and troll harder autist
>>
>>343107920
Fuck off with your autistic bartender simulator, shill
>>
>>343108073
>>343108470
wew
>>
>>343107920
Anybody have a picture of that danger/u/ thread or whatever shitting on Type-Moon
>>
indie games tend to be comfier than AAA shit outs these days

that said I played the demo of this and have no idea why you'd want to play cyberpunk bartender simulator and not say, deus ex. or something with space and robots.
>>
>>343107920
Fuck the haters, I loved the shit out of this game/VN.
Sei best girl and a CUTE!
>>
>>343107920
How? It's so short and boring.

The game is alright but I feel like it's 1/4th of what it should be. The story goes absolutely nowhere, the setting is extremely under-utilized, the side characters are way more interesting and end up being completely irrelevant, the gameplay itself is fucking monotonous and boring, there's only one route and the only variation you can get are a few lines of dialogue, meaning there's almost no replay value, and the OST is free, meaning you don't even have to buy the game to listen to the music.

It's honestly kind of baffling how little appeal the game has.
>>
>>343108702
I love dues ex, but it felt to cyberpunk end of days, your a guy with powers or something and you have a lot riding on you, versus just living in the cyberpunk city, no powers beyond conversation.
>>
>>343107920
Do you indieshits set up a designated shilling period in advance? You already tried to push "dev here" epic meme, what's the next step?
>>
>>343107920
>pirated this game to see what all the hubbub is about.
>played for about an hour or so.
> never touched it again

What's so great about it again?
>>
I wish this waifu=bad game meme would die.
>>
>/v/ proves themselves to be contrarian once again
>>
>>343109708
What the fuck do you expect from normalfags?
>>
>>343109065
Writing is good.

But if you don't like reading A LOT of text and doing basically nothing else it's probably not for (you).
>>
the game is ok. they don't do much with the setting which is my main gripe with it.

it's only worth like $10. 15 was way too much, for it.
>>
Was a pretty decent VN. Wouldn't call it a game, really.
>>
>tfw i shill this shit game everyday
>hehehe
>>
>>343107920
A bit lost here, what happened to the guy you played as in the Prologue/demo?
>>
>>343109065

This is me, basically.

I understand its a VN and I have no issue with VNs. I love Ace Attorney, Danganronpa etc. But nothing really seemed to happen in this game.
>>
Why dont you play real vns made by japs instead of the bootleg anime rip off indie games?

Same shit with stardew valley
>>
>>343110887
Fuckboy?
>>
It's a decent VN.
Not as GOAT as /v/ makes it out to be. I also expected the soundtrack to be better.
>>
>>343110949
>not as GOAT as /v/ makes it out to be
/v/ hates this game now though.
>>
>>343107920
fuck off dev

>>343110949
kill yourself
>>
>>343110940
The bartender qt/fuccboi/gay-ass motherfucker you played as.
>>
File: 34523523453245.jpg (36 KB, 566x330) Image search: [Google]
34523523453245.jpg
36 KB, 566x330
It's not very good, but I enjoyed it a lot last night while drinking. I think I'll finish it tonight.

Maybe I'm less inclined to dislike it because I was drunk and I pirated it.
>>
>See this piece of shit shilled here literally everyday since it came out.
>Pirate it.
>Go in expecting to be some Bartender stumbling into some crazy dystopian cyberpunk world conspiracy with crazy shit going on
>Get Small Talk Simulator
>Realize my original idea probably would have been cliche as shit and horribly contrived

This is a complicated feeling.
>>
>>343110949
If only it didn't take like five seconds to load the preview in the jukebox.
>>
>>343110949
>decent VN
this
should have gone all out with the actual bartending
>>
>>343110667
But I played KS twice, so I don't mind reading at all.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.