[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing through the first mission of Halo 5 >feel desensitized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (81 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
81 KB, 480x270
>playing through the first mission of Halo 5
>feel desensitized
>get to the Doctor
>watch my character kill the boss in a cutscene
>shut off the game, probably not going to touch it again

Is it my fault or the games fault?
>>
its your fault for buying and playing a terrible game
>>
File: o_d_s_t_by_amirzand-d4whclp.jpg (95 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
o_d_s_t_by_amirzand-d4whclp.jpg
95 KB, 900x506
No, Halo hasn't had a good campaign for a while. Shit, you'll probably easily find people who hate on 2 or 3 so you can't write it off on pure nostalgia fagging.

Just remember that legendary ODST with skulls on is the patrician choice.
>>
felt the same way about Lords of Shadow

it was just really boring and generic. I don't want to buy skills, ride horses and read logs i just want to kill monsters with my whip
>>
>>343105261
Its the game's fault
Halo 4-5 are garbage tier games.
>>
Halo ended with 3. People need to accept that and move on.
>>
>>343105261
It's gets better, but it's still not as good as Bungie's halo games, but the real draw for halo 5 is the fantastic multiplayer
>>
>>343105261
Its the games fault. Even people who liked Halo 4 thinks H5 sucks.

Objectively the worst Halo
>>
>>343106448
>discounting Reach

Die
>>
>>343108972
You got that wrong, anon. Halo 5 is massively superior to 4
>>
>>343105261
>shit thread
>image.gif

Everytime.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.