[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elder Scrolls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ss+(2016-06-28+at+10.12.43).png (758 KB, 1274x716) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-28+at+10.12.43).png
758 KB, 1274x716
I wish Elder Scrolls VI had cities this size. I understand quality > quantity and shit but bandit camps having more people than the capital city of Skyrim is pretty laughable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPwGXf8y6XA
>>
I wish people would stop bitching about what they don't have and enjoy some of what they do.
>>
damn that actually looks pretty good, proof that older tech doesn't mean it can't be aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>343101398
Hello Todd.
>>
>>343101460
Old assets, but the engine is new. Daggerfall Unity in the video
>>
i don't. bethesda cities do need to be a bit bigger but not THAT bigger.
>>
>>343101082
Would walk through the city while listening to this/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DAf3PNgK0
>>
>wishing anything for elder scrolls vi
>after the abomination that was fallout 4
>>
>>343101716
>enough people bought FO4 and it's DLC to forever erase the chance of a bethesda fallout/TES game being an RPG ever again

I barely consider Oblivion an RPG but compared to FO4 it's like baldur's gate
>>
>>343101082
Do you know about the OpenMW engine ?
>>
File: pepe[1].png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepe[1].png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>343101082
>TES: Minecraft
>>
File: 1452227515210.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1452227515210.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>343101082
>remove most worthless empty space
>get rid of every dungeon that isn't interesting (so nearly all of them)
>spend the extra resources making cities big and detailed and full of life
>halve the shitty repetitive nonsense quests and spend the effort expanding core quest lines
>only main quest characters should be voice-acted, or the game should have no voice acting at all
There you go, fixed the series. Who the fuck wants a big map when there is literally nothing in it? If you can walk for 5 minutes without coming across something of interest then the map should be smaller, people are just going to fast-travel anyway. If a map is a quarter the size of Skyrim's but 4 times more detailed and interesting I would very much prefer it.

And everyone knows any game that prides itself on quest quantity is filled with boring fetch quests. I'd rather have an hour-long interesting quest than 3 hours worth of boring fetch quests.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.