[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF are they smoking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>70% of the game is climbing
>climbing is literally push x to go higher and it's impossible to lose during those segments
>>
>>343094296
10% of total gameplay is just QTE
>>
File: FreeShrugs.jpg (74 KB, 600x856) Image search: [Google]
FreeShrugs.jpg
74 KB, 600x856
Uncharted has always been QTE CHECK OUT THIS CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE shit. Why are you just now getting pissed about it?
>>
>>343095050
It wasn't as bad as this. This is really a push-forward-to-win game.
>>
File: (You).png (534 KB, 1156x999) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
534 KB, 1156x999
>>343094904
>>343095050

play the multiplayer
>>
>>343094296
>impossible to lose
>>
>>343094296
>>343094904
But that's what that franchise has always been so stop shitting on a game you've only now gotten into.

But yup, I agree Uncharted games are mediocre at best.
>>
>>343095050
You obviously never played the first 3.
The game had really intense shootouts if you played on a difficulty higher than Normal.
There were climbing sections but they were either really short or few and far between.
In Uncharted 4 you spend more time climbing than actual shooting.
>>
>>343094296
honestly roll my eyes every time i see someone over exaggerate like this. my mom does it all the fucking time and its annoying. why do you always want some crazy challenge? just play the fucking game nigga.
>>
>>343095735
>let go when you're right on top of the wall
>hurr durr why did i die
>>
>>343094296
It's been a month and /v/ is still butt hurt. When will /v/ ever stop being butthurt? Maybe never. But I still pray for their butts, for it to stop hurting so the shut posting will cease. Please, oh Heavenly Father. Stop this butthurt of the board /v/ of the website 4chan.
>>
They made four fucking games.

Four fucking games.

And they STILL couldn't figure out how to make the climbing not garbage.
>>
Best fucking combat/skirmishes the series has ever seen. Graphics off the heezy peezy. Animations fine tuned to perfection.

Waste it all on a mediocre script, boring climbing mechanics, pacing so bad it makes 3 look like a taut thriller, and the fucking inclusion of Last of Us move-the-box-here puzzles.

I still don't know how I feel about this game. But it isn't good.
>>
>>343097804
What the fuck is wrong with you? How would you do it then?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.