[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For Honor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Knight.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Thoughts on this game? I find it an interesting concept and the mechanics look cool, but Ubisoft has something of a reputation.
>>
File: 1466971789220.jpg (4 KB, 168x199) Image search: [Google]
1466971789220.jpg
4 KB, 168x199
>>343084162
Let's go down the list:
>it will run like shit
>it will have two layers of DRM
>it will be unplayable for the first week or two
>it will be overpriced
>it will have DLC and microtransactions out the ass
>it will be abandoned within six months

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>343084162
sjw ubishit
Just wait for bannerlord or mordhau
>>
>>343084387

I'm a poor consolefag. For Honor is my only hope.
>>
>>343084162
I'm really excited for it, but I'm also trying to stay cautious because of how shitty Ubisoft tends to be.
Odds are they'll find a way to make this game garbage.
>>
File: Cl5WqRHWQAEMApJ.jpg (182 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cl5WqRHWQAEMApJ.jpg
182 KB, 768x1024
However shitty Ubisoft can be, that creative director looks like he can steer a ship in the right direction.

I'll remain cautious though, fampais. I promise.
>>
>>343086048

It looks like he is a viking too.
>>
>>343085697
I am remaining cautious because of what >>343084385 having said that though I plan on getting this for the PS4.
>>
>>343086143

He certainly looks like he did get in a few scraps here and there.
>>
>>343086143

Like seriously, he was the best part of last year's Ubi E3 and to this day he still has that magnetic personality which sorta won me over.

n-no homo
>>
>>343084162
Did anyone else notice the viking hero with the sword and board in the bridge section of the viking mission video that they reposted on twitter and pretended like it was new?
>>
>>343084385
It will have zero content, maye even just one map amd the promise of content.

The graphics and animations will be gimped.

110$pricetag for full game
>>
>>343087053

But anon, they said there'd be a campaign for each faction, on top of multiplayer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.