[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See thread complaining about inaccuracies of Battlefield
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
File: rendition1.img.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rendition1.img.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>See thread complaining about inaccuracies of Battlefield 1
>Don't mention the fact that the Zeppelins were far to low, or would not have been directly on the front
>Don't address the inclusion of smg's from 1918 in combat taking place in 1916
>nor the fact that only a few thousand were produced in the war
>Doesn't address the fact that the lmg's could not be carried and fired like modern lmg, and instead had to be operated by 2 people in a stationary position
>Doesn't even go into the general lack of trench warfare or bolt action weapons
>Instead complains about the skin color of two troops

Yes, I get it, black soldiers were exceedingly rare on the front. But if you claim to want a "historically accurate shooter", at least expand your complaints beyond /pol/ topics.
>>
File: it's fuckin lillie.jpg (32 KB, 320x264) Image search: [Google]
it's fuckin lillie.jpg
32 KB, 320x264
Shit thread

This is now a thread about BEST POKEGIRL IN THE GAME.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 222x227
>>
I would say the black soldiers are part butthurt/meme but I've seen a lot of people complain about what you listed. I'm pretty fucking pissed that bolt actions aren't prevalent as the games main firearm.
>>
File: tumblr_o85ij7hA341u8syzno1_500.png (252 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o85ij7hA341u8syzno1_500.png
252 KB, 500x702
>>
>>343082271
The main thing I've been complaining about is the running around with machine guns lad.
>>
>>
>>343082271
>>Don't mention the fact that the Zeppelins were far to low, or would not have been directly on the front

They're clearly using the Zeppelins to test shit for more Titans in the next 2142
>>
>>
File: clap.png (24 KB, 203x189) Image search: [Google]
clap.png
24 KB, 203x189
Maybe if you actually read threads when the gameplay trailer came out you'd have seen the thread where literally all of those points were discussed.
>>
File: tumblr_o87ff2B9dA1thykn0o1_500.png (253 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o87ff2B9dA1thykn0o1_500.png
253 KB, 500x481
>>
File: Pokémon.full.2006072.jpg (371 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.2006072.jpg
371 KB, 600x660
>>
>>343082545
>be pc player
>open server browser
>search by "bolt"
>countless "bolt action only" servers pop up
wew that was hard
>>
>>343082271

>See thread complaining about inaccuracies of battlefield 1
>Don't read beyond the OP where people are arguing this in every single bf1 thread
>>
>>>/vp/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.