[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: wc3.jpg (430 KB, 1272x1002) Image search: [Google]
wc3.jpg
430 KB, 1272x1002
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>343081060
Ner'zhul
>>
>99% of threads about warcraft 3 discuss the story or custom maps

Was the gameplay in that game that bad?
>>
I love Uther, but the guy was too much of a moralfag when that happened. Just hear Arthas out and consider it man.
>>
File: plagdoc.jpg (225 KB, 868x1192) Image search: [Google]
plagdoc.jpg
225 KB, 868x1192
Jaina. That treacherous cunt
>>
>>343081303
Just like Starcraft, WC3 came to be a game that required gitting gud to extreme, that makes it impossible to play for mentioned 99% of /v/
>>
File: glad you could bake it, uther.png (233 KB, 1744x883) Image search: [Google]
glad you could bake it, uther.png
233 KB, 1744x883
>>
Uther and Jaina were wrong and left Arthas alone because muh morals.

The city was lost, all they could do was stop a zombie horde from forming.
>>
Uther should've slapped him right there.
>>
>some paladin faggot tells a prince to fuck off and just walks away with entire squad of knights
How that fuck does that even work
>>
>>343081303
It it made just before DaS1, it'd be the origin of "git fucking gud"
>>
>>343082048
uther wasn't "some paladin"
>>
Uther, they should have team up and end the citizens life when they were about to transform. Instead Uther pussies out of there with Jaina and let Arthas do the dirty job by himself knowing what was going to happen to the people living there. Fuck those 2.
>>
They did know already that Arthas reached the point of mental retardation and didn't help him because they were too fucking pussys to stop a prince.
>>
>>343082048
Pretty sure Uther was the leader of the Knights of the Silver Hand. So pretty much the big paladin boss.
>>
>>343081712
Kitchen Nightmares - Arthas' Baking Company
>>
File: 40kek.jpg (16 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
40kek.jpg
16 KB, 292x257
>>343081712
>*Ding*
>It's done!
every fucking time
>>
>>343081712
Underrated post.
>>
WARCRAFT 3: THE MOVIE

THE CAST

GO
>>
>>343083068
NOBODY
>>
File: 1462620702123.jpg (87 KB, 1024x548) Image search: [Google]
1462620702123.jpg
87 KB, 1024x548
>>343081712
>An act of seasoning
>>
>>343083068
Natalie Portman as Arthas
>>
>>343083068
Chris Hemsworth as Arthas atleast.
>>
Gilbert Godfrey as Medeiv
Danny Devito as Muradin

Everyone else is Eddy Murphy.
>>
>>343081712
>you've just tossed a terrible salad, Arthas
EVERY FUCKING THYME
>>
>>343081060
Uther and Jaina. The city would have become an army to attack Lordaeron so it could not be ignored, Jaina had seen the effects of the plague and decided to run away from the problem instead of dealing with it. Uther was your typical moralfag paladin who is incapable of seeing the big picture and instead of assisting and providing guidance to make sure Arthas doesn't stray too far from the right path, he abandons him leaving a enraged Arthas to make poor decisions in the near future.

Cowards, both of them.
>>
>>343083213
Keep it American. No brits, aussies or jews.
>>
>>343082153
>>343081619

Just play on a lower difficulty? Only the Night Elf campaign is still challenging on lower difficulties, otherwise you can just rush basic infantry.
>>
The people were going to turn undead, what should he have done? Just let it happen?
>>
>>343081060
Why are they giants?
>>
>>343081619
Is only PvP that hard, or is the campaign gameplay just that hard?

I've never played RTS so have no real frame of reference. Besides Halo Wars, but that hardly counts.
>>
Everyone acted like a dumbass.
>>
>>343084794

Campaign on hard is actually hard. I'm a high tier BW/SC2 player (top 400 on the korean ladder with 300+ APM) and I've recently replayed WC3 and I think the average player is going to get shat on in some of the missions.
>>
>>343085270
>replayed the vanilla human campaign on hard a while back
>that mission where you have to defend your base while you wait for Uther to show up
>time is up as I have a single farm left at sub 1% HP surrounded by undead
>>
>>343081060
as a Prince art has did nothing wrong, as a Paladin he fucked up
Fuck tirion
>>
>>343084794
Its not hard if you know how to exploit AI (like simple hit'n'run which makes AI dummy shit itself completely), otherwise missions get tiring, since hard AI gets resources 10 times faster, and just spams your base endlessly
>>
Uther should have either tried to stop Arthas or went along with him
Just abandoning him to do everything himself just made everything worse
>>
File: Culling.jpg (121 KB, 1200x885) Image search: [Google]
Culling.jpg
121 KB, 1200x885
Stratholme was doomed either way.
Plague would consume the city and then you gonna have fresh reinforcements for Scourge.

>Muh mercy kill
>>
>>343081060

Both parties. Arthas was wrong for killing the infected but living. Uther was wrong for letting abandoning Arthas.

The proper thing would have been to seal the city and seige it.
>>
How did WC3 cinematics look better than the movie?
>>
>>343084028
/pol/ pls go and stay go
>>
TASTA MY BRADE
>>
>>343084681
Because Warcraft universe humans are fucking massive. With a small man being a 250 lb bodybuilder in our world. For the actual named heroes and shit it's a trait called Heroism that makes them larger. It's why the bosses in WoW are larger than the already giant size of the player. Warcraft humans are not us humans, they are explicitly different.
>>
>>343081303
Considering ladderfags didn't care about either of those things and they aren't around to talk about gameplay anymore, what else do you expect people to be reminiscing on?
>>
>>343081712
Somebody post some more of these.
>>
>>343081712
>*ding* It's done
>>
Why was this campaign so fucking good? Maybe it's nostalgia because this was all I played when I was young, but it was so good.
>>
>>343087964
Glad I could make it, Arthas

I watch my tone with you, old man. I may be the prince, but you're still my superior as a paladin.

As if you could forget. Yes Arthas, there's something about the plague I should know. ...Oh no, it's already begun. These people may look fine now, but it's only a matter of time before they turn into the Undead!

What?!

This entire city must be purged.

How can I even consider that? There's got to be some other way.

Damn it, Arthas! As my future king, order me to purge this city!

I am not your king yet, old man. Nor should you obey that command even if I were.

Then you must consider this an act of treason.

Treason?! Have I lost my mind, Uther?

Have you? Prince Arthas, by right of succession and the sovereignty of your crown, you must hereby relieve me of my command, and suspend my paladins from service.

Uther! He can't just--

It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this land, follow him. The rest of you... get out of his sight.

I've just crossed a terrible threshold, Uther.

...Arthas?

I'm sorry, Jaina. You can't watch me do this.
>>
>>343088542
Just the one I was thinking of. Thanks.
>>
>>343081060
Clearly it was Uther. He was willing to let Humans become zombies before getting his killstreak on. Arthas at least gave them mercy, and by Uther abandoning Arthas it would result in him being forced to rely on Frostmourne in Northrend instead of having enough forces to fight off Mal'ganis.

It's reasonable Jaina bailed because she wasn't a soldier. But Uther was the cause of everything on that side of the world.
>>
>>343081060
Uther obviously. Arthas did what has to be done.

Uther was a faggot trying to do nothing because legal stupid ethics meanwhile a fucking dreadlord was spreading an evil disease of doom. Uther is just like batman, a coward who doesnt get dirty because thats "bad".

At least he paid for being an passive cocksucker.
>>
Uther is that naive kid that thought he could end human waste by researching ecology or whatever shit.

Arthas knew those people were fucked, and put them out of their misery instead of making them live on as zombies--and also fought the dreadlord while uther cried about muh morality
>>
>>343091456
Is it really naivety though in a universe with provable magic, the Light, afterlife and tangible forces of good and evil?
>>
>>343084278
It's not about campaign I'm afraid boy.
>>
>Managed to complete Reign of Chaos on hard
>Now playing frozen throne and I'm stuck on the map where I play with Sylvanas against Varimarthas

Send help
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.