[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's Design a Game!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1
File: asdf.png (83 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
83 KB, 960x640
Let's Design a game! With each subsequent post/reply, we'll each add a feature or aspect to the game. I'll start:

>RPG
>>
a dark souls combined with zelda rpg :D
>>
fart mechanics
>>
Diversity
>>
Waifu fusion and evolution
>>
Cuckold system
>>
Environment Interaction
>>
>>343079563
All characters will be furries.
>>
GIANT ENEMY CRAB
>>
Deep and complex foot fetish system
>>
Everyone will NOT be furries
>>
>>343079563
Potion selling
>>
You research anime girl figures.
>>
Fishing
>>
Press X to dropkick
>>
>>343079640
I like this idea
>>
>>343079563
QTEs
>>
you can climb those mountains
>>
game punishes you for being cis
>>
The ability to turn into a nigger at will
>>
>>343080006
Hi, Todd.
>>
You can be any combination of gender, sexuality, or race, as long as it's not straight white cis male.
>>
>>343079886
The stronger a potion is, the higher the risk of dying
>>
Sidequest where you crash a plane with no survivors
>>
>>343079563
Casual modes
Hardcore mode only available trough DLC
>>
>>343080062
For the character customization
>>
>>343080079
Merchants can refuse to sell you items
>>
>>343079563
Game mechanics, levels and skins locked behind DLC
>>
>>343080079
Potion stat that lowers the chance and tolerance that affects both the the potions effect and chance of death
>>
kart racings
>>
>>343080140
I like that
>>
you can kill my dad
>>
>>343079563
If you see a mountian, you can climb it.
>>
>>343080140
Strong potions kill lower level charactersand enemies
>>
You are the final boss
>>
Tower climbing
>>
>>343079563
permadeath
>>
turn based combat
>>
a button dedicated to rape
>>
>>343079563
horse armor dlc
>>
Suicidal enemies
>>
>>343080449
after dying stats go on to your wife's son
>>
hats
>>
Not gonna lie, I'd play a game with all the suggestions so far.
>>
Detrimental stats
>>
Enemies can only be defeated in a sex battle where the one who cums first is defeated
>>
Pet system where you start out with literally your mom's cat or dog.
>>
You have an autistic child who requires constant care
>>
>>343080869
You gain the abilities of defeated enemies
Enemies gain your abilities if they defeat you
>>
no memes whatsoever
>>
monster breeding, or just breeding
>>
& Knuckles
>>
An integrated BASIC interpreter that you need to use to solve some optional puzzles of the game.
>>
So this is what we have so far:
Final Farting!
A Deep Fantasy Game about finding Yourself!
-You star as Hero/ine! You start your character with a penalty for CiSgendered self inserts. You get a bonus with mismatched genitals.
-An evil hermaphrodite has stolen all the anime girl figurines in the world, and only through the power of magic farting across this harsh land can you uncover your dearest waifu, and stomp the bad guy once and for all
-the bad guy at the end is you
-You can defeat, capture, or have sex with monsters.
-The more privileged you are, the less likely the merchants will be to bargain with you. you might have to complete a quest with them. You can also cast a glamor spell and become a nigger to bypass quests. This is DLC.
>>
>>343081498
Eh, I'd play it.
>>
Like Skyrim, but with guns and hyper realistic Pokemon to pander to le epic redditor nerd crowd
>>
Combat as a whole is DLC exclusive. You buy the ability to attack, defend, etc in uses (100 uses for $10)
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.