[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain EDF to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: edf_41_ps4_001.jpg (775 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
edf_41_ps4_001.jpg
775 KB, 1920x1080
Can someone explain EDF to me?
>>
>>343079104
Don't buy the game.
>>
>>343079104
GIANT INSECTS
>>
EDF EDF!
>>
>>343079104
Giant intellegent bugs invade earth.
The Earth Defense Force fights them.

That is the story.

The game spawned from a ps2 bargain bin collection series in japan that got alot of attention.

The quality of the game hasn't rose much since with it's sequels. Most of the work on the games are just framerate fixes for each platform.

Besides that if you like arcade like gameplay and blasting every fucking bug known to man. It isn't a bad series.
Stay away from the Xbox 360 one (it also has a PC version but it isn't any better).
>>
>>343079104
They explain the whole thing in game.
To save our mother earth from any alien attack.
>>
File: EDF4.1 12.webm (3 MB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
EDF4.1 12.webm
3 MB, 711x400
>>343079458
the fact that you can actually aim with vehicles in 4.1 is already a big improvement. Class/weapon/enemy variety is also steadily increasing

I guess a good comparison is with MonsterHunter. Sure the formula is always the same and returning monsters are in almost every game, but there is quite a stark difference between the first one on the PS2 and the latest one.
>>
TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK!
>>
Dynasty warriors whit guns and larger enemies.
>>
>>343080426
FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK!
>>
>>343079104
you kill aliens to save earth
pretty self explanitory
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.