[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Save file abuse survivor group episode When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1467039991546.png (497 KB, 557x489) Image search: [Google]
1467039991546.png
497 KB, 557x489
>it's a Save file abuse survivor group episode

When will they patch the save file abuse?
>>
>>343072691
Bump
>>
>>343072691
i haven't played this game

explain
>>
>>343074007
People cheat by copy pasting a save file into the game folder. Yeah, like that.
>>
>>343074184
So like Terraria? Isn't this that slasher movie game, where he puts them on hooks and shit? How do the cheats give them an advantage?
>>
>>343074184
What, the data is player sided?!

Thats complete bullshit.
>>
>repair the generators the game
it's all you do in this game, so boring
>>
>>343074319
You get points to use and unlock powerful perks. Things like sprint burst and self heal.
>>
>>343072691
people got legit rank 1s a few days after the game came out, it's been 2 weeks already
stop being bad
>>
>>343074326
filtered, you sad spic
>>
File: 1370122871576.png (79 KB, 679x589) Image search: [Google]
1370122871576.png
79 KB, 679x589
>tfw all four survivors hit disconnect as soon as you drag them to a hook.
>>
>>343072691
Oh my god, I've been playing this game and yet have I ran into this.
>People so trash they ctrl+c ctrl+v and still lose.
I've been kicking SO much ass and on a level 7 char on this. What a fucking joke.
These people need to an hero if they suck at this game.
>>
>>343074379
Survival mode soon. Also the devs talked about adding objectives mode so you have to accomplish something besides gens
>>
>>343074319
people do that shit in terraria?
That kinda defeats the point.

Just move on to a new world. You failed your old house
>>
why doesn't the killer just bash the generators so no one can escape?
>>
>>343075153
Most people will use online editors to give themselves boss spawning items and OP gear like the miner or UFO, and fuck up servers.

And yeah, there are babbies that actually hack in items because they're bad at the game.
>>
>>343072691
This honestly looks like on the of the most boring games I've ever seen.
>>
>>343075263
eh, was thinking it was only something as simple as wanting to stop the corruption. That's even sadder.
>>
>>343072691

Hopefully soon, along with the infinite juke spots, also

>It's a ding dong ding donging infront of a hooked survivor episode.

The worst kind of games.
>>
Is it worth buying right now? I enjoyed the beta, but felt that it was way too clunky and lacking in content when I played it.
>>
>>343075716

Its stilly clunky and in need of some content, see if you can nab it cheap at some point during the steam sale.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.