[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some browser games I can play at work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
What are some browser games I can play at work?
>>
Fuck, I always tought that Hideo and Kojima were the same person.
>>
>>343065274
Kojima is the evil twin of Hideo
>>
>>343065181

https://screeps.com/
>>
>playing video games at work
you only do this if you're a sysadmin responsible for the internet monitoring, otherwise they record the sites you visit and then fire you for being a lazy cuntwaffle
>>
>>343065525

>only employee at my job besides the manager
>my job will require at least 2-3 months of training before the employee can run the store entirely by himself ( its not *scan item* " heres your total" )
>manager is lazy and doesn't want to hire another person because he would have to train them , and he is on a tight budget

now shut the fuck up and give me some good games you double nigger.
>>
>>343065525
Not OP, but
>mfw I work in a game store that is used to laundry money
>mfw nobody buys anything in here
>mfw I'm browsing /v and playing Smash
>>
>>343065181
Quake
http://webquake.quaddicted.com/Client/index.htm
>>
>>343065707
Runescape
>>
>>343065274
what about fujio fujiko
>>
>>343065707
http://www.ifiction.org/games/playz.php?cat=&game=3&mode=html
>>
Board Game Online.
It's actually quite fun.
http://www.boardgame-online.com/
>>
Get a decent phone and emulate psp & ds
only problem is anything thats not turn-based things
>>
>>343065726
>a store that is used to laundry money
won't that ruin the money though?
>>
>>343065181
I'm still salty that everyone was celebrating the return of Hideo even though Kojima wasn't there.
>>
>>343065181
>playing games at work
Grow up manchild
>>
>>343065181
Those noses are completely different. Did he get it photoshopped in the left pic to make it appear smaller?
>>
>>343066249
right pic isn't kojima
>all rook same
>>
>>343065914

been playing for 2 years straight now. Burnt out. Need something else.
>>
I wonder if Hideo or Kojima hang out with Joakim often.
>>
>>343066162
if you get the luxury to actually do this without detriment you'd be pretty stupid not to

had a really cool intern job when I started out which paid extremely well and I just played 3ds two thirds of the day, shit was unreal. I even got recommended to be taken for a real position there which completely nullified any of that though.
>>
>>343065181
Swords & Sandals 2
>>
>>343066464
fuck yes!
>>
>>343066459
>Playing 3DS in public

Grow up manchild
>>
>>343066536

>getting paid to play videogames in a public place

you'd do it too.
>>
>>343066097
bazingeri
>>
>>343066591
Nope. I'm not a pathetic mouth breathing manchild.
>>
>>343066536
I had my own office :^)
>>
>>343066710
>*adjusts fedora* Yare Yare Daze...playing his 3DS in public *hits vape pen* what a loser...he even has a 9-5 job too, damn wageslaves...*checks pocketwatch* kuso... my favorite adult anime on adultswim is on... *flails trenchcoat and leaves*
>>
I had a job where I pretty much just watched anime half of the time.
>>
>>343067393
Go on.
>>
>>343065181
>CRTL+F Captain forever
>no results
Any of its variants they are also good.
And i remember a page to play nes games online, but i think is kill now.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.