[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight. In order to play Resurrection later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
So let me get this straight. In order to play Resurrection later today, I have to pre-order Rage Burst digitally? I have this issue where I've already got the physical version preordered, what would I do with two copies of Rage Burst? I can't even give away the digital version of Rage Burst to someone else.

This feels like a kind of retarded design that actually hurts physical sales
>>
>>343063562
Resurrection bundled with Rage Burst physical will be a code which you could sell if you want to.
>>
>>343063562
Fuck, is this just coming to PC on August? She looks cute.
>>
>>343063643
That's a good solution to the cost issue but I still end up with two copies of the second game, which the whole point of getting physically was, surprise surprise, to physically own, and use. If the second game were also a code it'd be fine but that's directly tied to my account so I can't give it away to a friend or sell it.
>>
>>343063562
Resurrection is digital only. You can buy it separate from rage burst. Will be in teh store for like $20 today
>>
It makes even less sense on steam, bamco is planning on releasing both games at the same time.
>>
>>343065313
The PC community is kind of doomed due to that since from the start the community will be split between two games.
>>
>>343065101
Is that true for both vita and PS4?
>>
>>343065715
Yes. Should come in the store today 8hours from now after the store update.
>>
>>343065807
Hope that's true. A lot of places were saying you had to pre-order the second game in order to get resurrection today. If they're seperate that's perfect
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-28+at+06.44.56).png (24 KB, 789x218) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-28+at+06.44.56).png
24 KB, 789x218
>>343065715
>>343065807
If you plan on playing with the vita, just pre-order rage burst 2 since you get the first one in 8hours with a DLC code.

>>343065932
Yeah they will sell separate. The catch is if you pre-order the rage burst 2 you get a DLC code for the first one that launches today. On PSN blog they said resurrection will be up for $20 today.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/27/a-starter-guide-to-god-eater-resurrection-out-628-on-ps4-ps-vita/

Just read around the comments for official responses.
>>
>>343066118
Thank you anon. I did try to read around but everybody kept saying different things and I couldn't find a price yesterday for resurrection as a stand alone purchase
>>
File: 1422430744201.jpg (99 KB, 459x690) Image search: [Google]
1422430744201.jpg
99 KB, 459x690
So they are doing the whole buy GE 2 get resurrection free with the digital releases for NA for vita?
>>
>>343067023
Nah, the total cost of both games will just add up to the cost of the average PS4 game (rather, the GE2 PS4 bundle), but you have to buy them as they release rather than have a preorder set.

Resurrection will be $20 (on both PS4 and Vita), while Rage Burst will be $40 (on Vita; PS4 ver. is assumed to retain it's $60 price tag regardless of whether it's the bundle).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.