[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quiet for god sakes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Quite.png (388 KB, 650x564) Image search: [Google]
Quite.png
388 KB, 650x564
Quiet for god sakes.
>>
She was a terrible charatcer I hate her but the titty game ridiculous.
>>
>>343058543
This
She also broke the fucking game with scouting
>>
>>343058641
D-Dog was objectively the best option in regards to gameplay.
>>
File: 1387004148881.png (45 KB, 146x194) Image search: [Google]
1387004148881.png
45 KB, 146x194
Just when I'd forgotten about this game...
>>
>>343058757
>not just telling quiet to murder everyone while you hide somewhere

not sure about other difficulties but on the one i played i never had to do anything but hide
>>
BIRDS
>>
>>343058487
There's something wrong in that picture I just can't quite tell what it is
>>
File: Quiet222.jpg (102 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Quiet222.jpg
102 KB, 1024x576
Quiet is a cool video-game character with big tits
>>
Quiet is the ugly cuck of the series with moderate boob size and is a shitty character with love that Venom is disturbed by.
He hates her and we will never get the true ending of Venom telling her to kill herself.
We will never get the true ending of quiet being used to the bone by the soviets and left to rot because Venom doesn't care about her while she couldn't live without him.
>>
>>343060003
>He hates her

yet he doesnt kill her
>>
>>343060198

His plan was to break her heart. Sorry to say, desert her while she is at her most vulnerable. She dies inside.
>>
>>343060345
This desu
It might be a terrible ending for some but it's true.
>>
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel mission 51... And act 3... even camp omega... The game I've lost... the story I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like it's all still there.

You feel it, too, don't you?
>>
>>343060003
>>343060345
Don't you have a general to shit up?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.