[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought this at steam sale I like the graphics, atmosphere, dialogue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
Bought this at steam sale

I like the graphics, atmosphere, dialogue etc. but this is far too easy.

I know there is a huge world and you could never find anything without them but the questmarkers are a joke. You just go from point a to b, activate witcher senses, fight a few enemies and go back.

I had hoped that this would be a Gothic II-type of game where you also accidently find solutions for quests. And not just choose one and then do that and then click on the next one and follow a point on your map.

Any "solutions"? ;_;
Can't refund anymore
>>
Well you do find random quests here and there when you travel and a lot of them are pretty good. The main story is awesome except the Ciri shit that is actually fucking lameassfuck in my opinion. You should play BB or Death March if you think the game is too easy on you. Game will get better after Velen.
>>
>>343055812
the fuck are you wearing fag?

stick to the warrior leather jacket until you reach novigrad, then you have my permission to switch to griffin or feline
>>
>>343056268
It's a google pictures-picture
>>
Witcher 3 is just like crap like Uncharted, great production values (for a videogame) and nothing more

It's made for dudebros so of course it's going to be easy as shit. Next time, research shit better
>>
>>343055812
if you want ANYTHING like Gothic, or any proper CRPG to that matter, you play Witcher 1: EE.

The series turned into consolized action shit after that.
>>
Turn off all the markers on the map. Turn up the difficulty to Death March,
>>
>>343056498
>Turn off all the markers on the map
But that's impossible in this huge world.

>>343056429
>Witcher 3 is just like crap like Uncharted,
It really reminds me of those.
I also didn't enjoy TLOU
>>
>>343055812
>Hurr I play with minimap and Witcher senses on why is this game so easy

Ever tried modding your minimap to your witcher senses? You don't have to follow the dotted line anymore and you actually learn how to navigate by using your, dare I say it, brain for finding your way? You do know that a lot of NPCs explain the way to you in their dialogue right?
>>
File: 24c.jpg (93 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
24c.jpg
93 KB, 625x626
>>343056478
>>
File: 1467030492234.jpg (53 KB, 822x960) Image search: [Google]
1467030492234.jpg
53 KB, 822x960
>>343056429
>>343056563

Naughty Dog really hit the jackpot with Uncharted/TLOU

Every fucking thread on this board

>Wow this game is really like the Last of Us/uncharted

Fucking end yourselfs
>>
>>343056429
>implying dudebros have the patience to sit through 35 hours of dialogue
>>
>>343055812
>had hoped that this would be a Gothic II-type of game
for some reason I had the same expectations and was disappointed when I saw that it was more of a modern generic open world. Game still grew on me though because a lot of quests are amazing even though they don't differ much from one another mechanically.
>>
>Any "solutions"?
Stop falling for viral marketing and memes spewed by retards who were still in diapers when games like Gothic came out, and do research before buying another AAA piece of dogshit.
>>
>>343056651
Yeah they hit the jackpot by having people say they don't like their game.
Did you even read those posts?
>>
>>343055812
Crank that shit to Death March you fucking casual
>>
>red trails
>quest markers
>killing literally tens of thousands of drowners
>drinking potions to kill bosses
>2 second lovemaking scenes

You now know everything there is to know about the Witcher series.
>>
>>343056478
This.
>>
Casuals who complained about Witcher 2's difficulty ruined 3. Oils, Concoctions, Spells are hardly every needed even on Death March.
>>
>>343056752
Popularity>Random opinions
>>
>>343056478
i fucking loved that witcher 2 inventory screen

why is witcher 3's so shit, and more importantly, so slow?
>>
>>343055812
solution: turn off the quest marker and witcher senses in the options and you have exactly what you supposedly want.

You will never do that though because you just want to be a shitposting casual
>>
This is a cinematic story driven fetch quest game with bad combat mechanics and bad gameplay. And it's /v/'s favorite game.

Try and deal with the shitty AAA game.
>>
>>343056660
>people who spend hundreds of hours every year sitting through dialogues in shitty movies or TV shows like GoT or Walking Dead don't have patience to do the same in a video game
yeah no
>>
File: Telltale_Games_logo.png (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Telltale_Games_logo.png
22 KB, 400x400
Reminder that /v/ defends a game that is essentially a Telltale game with combat
>>
>>343056782
>red trails
>quest markers
>2 second lovemaking scenes
>Witcher "series"
You know that that poster have not played and of the games but 3
>>
>>343056905
>You will never do that though because you just want to be a shitposting casual
No, I will never to that because the game and the open world is incompatible with turning off the markers. The world is simply too big and not memorable enough.
>>
>>343056905
>needing to turn off quest markers to make a game not feel casual
>call others casual while playing casual trash
>>
>>343056845
If random opinions don't matter why did you get all angry about it?
It's two people who agree with you that TLOU is shitty and you still found a way to get worked up about it.
Just relax and play some video games dude.
>>
>>343057131
Cause Witcher 3 fans argue themselves into a nonsensical logic paradox

>Last of Us doesn't deserve the GOTYs it got
>Witcher 3 deserves the GOTYs it got

Then rely on saying "W-well Last of Us is actually a bad game and SONY bribed everyone to like it!"
>>
>>343057241
But the posts you quoted weren't Witcher 3 fans who criticised TLOU it was people who don't like The Witcher.
>>
>>343057490
The point is, Witcher 3 fans can hate TLOU and that's okay

I don't even like TLOU, but for some reason I can't dislike Witcher 3 because it's not a real RPG because it's "POPULAR AND WON GOTYS FUK U"
>>
>>343057241
At least TLoU fans don't frequently claim it's one of the best if not THE best game in it's genre ever made, unlike a lot of W3 morons do.
>>
File: 1454478025595.png (17 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1454478025595.png
17 KB, 241x230
>>343056576
>>
>>343057605
Yeah, because TLOU has no genre.
>>
it's more fun on blood and broken bones
>>
Then play witcher 1.
>>
Disable minimap
>>
>>343056914
And that's bad because?
>>
File: 1362538110445.jpg (77 KB, 709x709) Image search: [Google]
1362538110445.jpg
77 KB, 709x709
>>343056914

(you)
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.