[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch walking dead >"cool! i want to make one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: kojimbo.jpg (123 KB, 1391x844) Image search: [Google]
kojimbo.jpg
123 KB, 1391x844
>watch walking dead
>"cool! i want to make one of them tv shows now!"
>contact tv channels
>get rejected
>come back to konami
>"ok guys, we're making a new metal gear!"
>put opening/ending credits on every mission like a retard
>>
he is a faggot and a hack
>>
pure kino
>>
>>put opening/ending credits on every mission like a retard

Probably the most stupid and self-indulgent thing about that game
>>
>hostage extraction #2137568
>directed by Hideo Kojima

Good going you hack fuck
>>
>>343056593
Its cuz konami was fucking him so he put his name everywhere on mgsv and even included himself in it
>>
>MGS happened
>Sons of liberty is a simulation of Shadow Moses
>Three is a spy movie
>patriots is a five part miniseries
>Phantom Pain is a tv show that got cancelled before it ended.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.
>>
>>343056771
Why are people using the kojima vs konami thing to excuse every fault in the game? The game should only be judged by it's merits as a game.
>>
I'll admit that the opening credits and spoiling the surprise was a pretty dumb move, but he probably really wanted to do a fuck you to konami
>>
>>put opening/ending credits on every mission like a retard
Spoilers aside it was nice to see who was responsible for specific missions and who to blame for the shitty ones. Level designers never get any credit.
>>
>>343056917
MUH Kojima did nothing wrong

he was making his magnum opus, the greatest game in history when Konami suddenly cut funding and told him to ship it
>>
>>343055390
GIVE ME MY MISSING LINK GAME KOJIMA!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.