[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is your space empire doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Stellaris_1_2_asimov_1920_2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Stellaris_1_2_asimov_1920_2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
How is your space empire doing?
>>
Pretty good. Started a fanatic pacifist, individualist empire to pass the time while I wait for all my mods are updated to 1.2.
Really like all the diplomatic changes they did.

Hope they can fix trading with AI, the AI is always super greedy.
>>
File: 1462402273707.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462402273707.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
Reinstalling right nao
>>
>retarded ai constantly asks you to help attack someone
>-20 penalty everytime you tell him fuck off
Needs to be fixed
>>
>>343053170
Did they fix Sectors yet?

I'm not touching the game until they do.
>>
>>343055490
Well, at least they don't fuck up your buildings anymore
>>
>sectors
I quit and never looked back
>>
Waiting for mods to update for my pirated copy
>>
File: 1325683896642.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1325683896642.png
12 KB, 560x407
Did they make cultural domination possible yet?
My first civ was a full-Sweden xenophile, open-borders open-invite race but literally every single other civ had close borders, so it was all wasted

Then I made a slaver race and had 100% obedience across the board, including from conquered planets and just blobbed the whole game
>>
>>343053170
Another dozen or so patches like that and it might be worth a replay

So much regret
>>
>>343057293
Not yet, but federations give you free fleets now, so that's along vaguely similar lines.

Also, slave factions got introduced, so slaveblobbing is no longer a thing. And for once, I'm not actually annoyed that Paradox made blobbing harder, because slavery was stupid OP and they flat out said they had slave factions in the works pre-launch which needed fine-tuning.
>>
>>343055490
Why does there need to be sectors? I micro managed an earth wide empire city-by-city in cIV so I'm pretty sure I can do it here.
>>
>>343057293
>My first civ was a full-Sweden xenophile, open-borders open-invite race
So was mine! Mine were Illithids though so as soon as immigrants came in they got enslaved and/or their brains eaten.
>>
One thing it still needs is for science ships set to evasive to continue their exploration queue
>>
>>343057293
In 1.2 borders are open by default

Even before that you could usually grant the other factions migration access while putting "encourage alien migration" edict on your planets. However, such a playstyle was heavily dependent on RNG (whether or not nearby species can survive in your climate) and it has arguably been nerfed in 1.2 to boot (happiness is more difficult to come by, governments for such a playstyle have become worse etc).
>>
Did they fix the "end-game" event chains not firing because the Unbidden or AIs need to control 2000% of the galaxy for the next event to fire?

>>343059820
Because sectors are supposed to slowly diverge from your main colonies and try to rise up once in a while.
>>
>>343059820
Because controlling over your limit of core planets is a huge resource penalty.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.