[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some almost dead games that are now solely populated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: blade-symphony.png (161 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
blade-symphony.png
161 KB, 1200x675
what are some almost dead games that are now solely populated by the most battle-hardened Gregors?
>>
Mount&blade
>>
Unreal tournament
>>
>>343052393
is that even populated by gregors

i thought anyone who ever gave a shit was driven off by the devs not knowing what the fuck to do and making the game less fun each patch
>>
>>343053854
Yeah, for any average player the current population would be perceived as gregors. Sure, there's contempt for development decisions (although they really aren't that bad, most agree that it's better now than pretty much any other point in time, unless nostalgic) but the community is so tight knit that it keeps itself alive just for the interaction.
>>
>>343052527
>Mount&blade
>dead
>Warband is 30th most played game overall currently on Steam
>literally twice as many players online than on launch
>>
>>343052393
Blade Symphony is full of garbage 3rd worlders

I went on for the first time in like 3 years and won most of my matches. Many complaints about me being noob and playing "cheap" because I was doing a basic phalanx zoning game.

Many keks.
>>
File: logo[1].png (87 KB, 497x376) Image search: [Google]
logo[1].png
87 KB, 497x376
>>343052393
>>
>>343052393

Any king of fighters, but they're not populated by Gregor, but Sanchez and Huan.
>>
>>343056748
I have literally never understood the basis for complaints about people using noob/cheap tactics that work. From OP characters in MOBAs/MMOs to noobtubing to camping.

If it works, it's fine in my book. Doesn't mean complaints to the developer to nerf or fix it aren't warranted, but don't complain to the people making use of it.
>>
>>343057414
Shitters are too proud to admit defeat so they need to come up with any excuse other than "The other player was better than me". This is especially the case in 1vs1 games where there are no shitty teammates to blame
>>
Tribes: Ascend.
Rank 99999+ faggots skiing around dominating every match.
>>
F.E.A.R.
>>
>tfw Australian
>tfw dead games are actually seriously dead here simply due to lower population
>tfw if you wanna play with the remaining players you have to suffer 250+ ping

Suffering as always down under.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.