[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game so bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 293i3904934.jpg (480 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
293i3904934.jpg
480 KB, 1200x630
>>
>>343050267
it's not out yet, couldn't tell you.
gameplay looked fine but the gravity gimmick looks ass.
>>
>>343050267
meme response: way too rough and tough, trying to give off the appearance of being edgy, all the girls have dyke voices instead of just regular woman voices,

Actual reason : The zero G mechanic isn't really that great, only works at the center of the map, and after you've captured the battery, you really have no reason to go tot he center, so that one slightly cool thing becomes useless and it devolves into being just like any other shooter.
>>
Played the alpha and mouse acceleration was awful. You couldn't turn it off either and everything just felt really, really bad in comparison to other fps games.
>>
game is slow as fuck
>>
File: header.jpg?t=1447353912.jpg (76 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1447353912.jpg
76 KB, 460x215
Hit me up with a beta code? Cliff always makes good games. pic related is underrated and a better Doom than DOOM
>>
>>343051338
Post your email, I might still have a code that's viable.
>>
>>343051564

would 10 minute mail work?

thanks
>>
>>343051639
Let me know if it worked.
It's a Steam key and you should be in for the next alpha test.
>>
>>343051717
It says it's already been activated. Thanks though
>>
>>343050267
It isn't even out.

Why are you trying so hard to fit in on this chinese frogposting and memes board?
>>
>>343051869
It's in "alpha" and they've been doing multiple test weekends.
>>
cus health packs are not scattered across the maps, so you either die after a few engagements or make the slow laborious trek back to the health station
>>
>>343050267
Publisher: Nexon
>>
>>343050267
It's only got 4 classes and the game doesn't do anything ground breaking. Same game modes (ctf, death match, koth). Gravity zone looks soo bad and slows down game play. It'd be better if that low gravity zone allowed you to have thrusters that sped up the game play.

This is completely my preference but the characters are edge lords and all have the same personality traits.
>>
combat looks spotty and lame.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.