[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One game. That's it. They always win.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: One Game Man.jpg (80 KB, 477x1163) Image search: [Google]
One Game Man.jpg
80 KB, 477x1163
One game. That's it. They always win.
>>
>>343048420
>skyrim
What the fuck?
>>
>>343048524
The remaster obviously you dumbass
>>
>>343048420
Keep delusional.
I'm Master Race and even I can tell Sony won.
I can understand Sony vs Microsoft vs PC war.
Nintendo however lives in their own universe, ignoring all the technological advances and remaking the same games over and over again. Worst thing is that their "fanbase" somehow think their platform isn't a pile of kiddy shit.
>>
>>343048420
Why are people surprised by this?
Everything was talked about, but if you only bring one fucking thing, it's the only thing to talk about.

Dumb fuckers.
>>
>>343048625
>>343048701
samefag
>>
>>343048420
>Zelda fans are redditors
Who would've thought
(not that there's a lot to talk about)
>>
Im calling bullshit, Spiderman should be somewhere on this list.
>>
>>343048869
To be fair, the past 3 or 4 Spiderman games have all been complete fucking trash.
>>
Im actually surprised t b h, the last Nintendo console i owned was N64 so i never really followed them but to see it higher then things like BF1 actually surprises me, though it does look fun and i may buy their new console if they have enough good games.
>>
>>343048420
They win if they manage to sell enough copies. But if this will be the only NX launch game, then not many people will switch and with the usual WiiU sales they are happy with 2 million copies by this point. And then /v/ will have a melt down how it flopped hard. Same as always.
>>
>>343048420
but most of the tweets was about how shit it looked?
>>
>>343048420
See >>343048701

Also again Nintendo has literally NOTHING else to talk about.

Pokemon kinda, but it's the same shit so far. And that's it really because no one wants the shitty "metroid" or "paper mario"

No games are even fucking coming to the WiiU in fall.
>>
>only have one game to talk about
>all talk is about one game

>have 10 games to talk about
>talk is spread over 10 games

so hard to comprehend
>>
>>343048420
Are you people idiots? They talked about it the most because it was the only game. Attention in other shows are going to be split between the games they showed.

It's a shitty metric and just shows how desperate Nintentoddlers are.
>>
>>343049205
Explain the lines for the game, then.
>>
>>343048625
sony was even below microsoft
and microsoft handicapped itself with fucking 10 minutes of minecraft
>>
>>343049390
>Explain the lines for the game, then.
wut
>>
>>343049390
>Nintendo fans are numerous and only have one game to try thus are concentrated around that game

It's not a hard thing to understand.
>>
>>343049390
Too complicated for you, Nintentoddler. You would have to finish elementary school first.
>>
I can't even be fucked to buy Wii U games that are already out. I thought the gamepad would be a really cool idea with lots of potential, but it's literally just a fucking DS touchscreen with even less functionality. I think Nintendoland was the only game that even attempted to do anything interesting with it, everything else just uses it as a minimap or for extra buttons.
>>
>>343049454
>sony was even below microsoft
The fuck it was.
Microsoft didn't even announce new shit. They just announced they are PC now. That's it.
>>
File: nintendrone.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
nintendrone.jpg
158 KB, 1000x1000
>>343048420
>Nintendrones will claim a game with a huge ass graphical downgrade, low fps, low graphical quality, etc. solely "won" Nintendo this E3
It's OK, go back to Nintendo and stay stuck in the past where you belong.
>>
>>343049550
>>343049497
>>343049483
You know how in One Punch Man everyone is in denial about how much better Saitama is than everyone else?

That's what's going on here.
>>
File: 1429623160632.jpg (41 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
1429623160632.jpg
41 KB, 500x534
>>343048625
Those are some hot opinions you got there, friend.
>>
>>343048843
And ignorant fags cannot read.
>>
>>343049631
>bought a Wii U only because it cost me $ 50
>whenever people find out i have one they instantly think of me as one of them
>as a gimmick believer
>they have all decided to buy the NX no matter what it'll be and think i'm the same, even after i've mentioned several times that i don't want it, the Wii U was already a big enough mistake
How am I supposed to deal with Nintenkids? I swear they're mentally unstable, each one of them.
>>
>posting literal Tumblr posts on /v/
>>
>>343049838
>Own PS4 and Wii U
>everyone enjoys playing the Wii U more
>Wii U actually has games
>have one friend that knows I own a Wii U
>thinks I'm some sort of cancer
>meanwhile he plays PC ports on consoles

Point is there is cancer everywhere. It's best to just be an idort (or close to one as can be) and just enjoy all games.
>>
>>343049631
Same. I bought one for MH3U and SSB4 and haven't touched it since late last year when I was drinking with a work friend. I'd love to get Bayo 2 or Hyrule Warriors but I just don't care enough to hook everything up again.
>>
>>343048569
That's not what he meant obviously you dumbass
>>
>>343048524
So little shown at E3 a game remastered to consoles with what mods have been doing on PC is a highlight.
>>
>>343048524
It's normie ambrosia. They could just show the same Skyrim trailer from 2010 and it'd still top the charts because people have no taste and put zero thought into the things they spend $60 on.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.