[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CS GO is the number #1 with the most toxic community in any game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: store_image_02.png (519 KB, 940x400) Image search: [Google]
store_image_02.png
519 KB, 940x400
CS GO is the number #1 with the most toxic community in any game out there.
the huge collections of kids , hackers ,smurfs , wiggers , weaboos , idiots that you get in matchmaking.
high skilled players just have inflated egos , and everyone goes for frags instead of following strats. Someone doing something stupid and you calling them out for it , then them just throwing barrage of insults and tk'ing you.
I need a break from multiplayer game , can someone recommend a good single player game I can sink hours into that's not too frustrating like dark souls.
>>
File: 654635473.jpg (124 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
654635473.jpg
124 KB, 1191x670
Why does every multiplayer game Valve makes attract egocentric fuckheads
>>
>>343043901
Well I don't know what singleplayer games you've played
>>
>>343043901

Just happened to me too bro.

Stardew Valley, Stellaris, Fallout (any), Dead Rising (any)

Just remember if you aren't having fun, don't play it.
>>
>>343044264
always been a multiplayer kind of guy. the single player games i've beaten were
some cod games
some batttlefield games
which were really meh
shadows of mordor
uncharted 2
new vegas
last of us
honestly thats about it. I use to play wow alot
>>
>>343044447
What kind of genres do you like, shooter and action?
I guess I can recommend Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, and Dishonored although they're both not really shooters. Still my favorite action games.
>>
>>343044703
honestly don't even care , something that's good. im eager to learn!
>>
>>343043901
yeah I uninstalled it recently because whether the game was a win or loss it was full of bickering little shits.

Life is so much better without it.
>>
>>343043901
it's not even stupid players anymore and players that don't know english, now the most annoying shits start blocking you if you don't play their mind games, if this happened in lan party I would kick their ass
>>
File: 1457316790495.jpg (31 KB, 225x258) Image search: [Google]
1457316790495.jpg
31 KB, 225x258
>>343043901
I agree with this
>mfw I actually know someone who organizes competitions for this community
>>
>>343044361
My nigga (penny is best waifu I'm stardew valley)
>>
>>343045632
Dude literally gets paid to play with the autistic must-tard race
>>
>>343043901

It's not just CSGO, its the entirety of the video game community. MP games arent a place to meet people anymore.
>>
>>343043901
dota/lol is way worse.
>>
>>343043901
What non MMO multiplayer games have good communities? Are there even any?
>>
Say what you will about Dark Souls but the community is one of the best in >2016
I just had a dude walk me through Four Kings and Bed of Chaos. Like three hours of game time just for the hell of it. Even (some) invaders are chill as fuck and will play fair.
I suggest it OP.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.