[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /midroll/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art (1).jpg (53 KB, 256x330) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art (1).jpg
53 KB, 256x330
Who /midroll/ here?
>>
>Who /midroll/ here?
Stop this cancerous shit
>>
>>343043354
http://mmdks.com/89ap
I'm guessing you do something like this?
>>
>>343043541
http://mmdks.com/89aq
I messed up.
>>
On my first character I fatrolled all the way to Sen's Fortress.
>>
>>343043712
How did that work out for you?
>>
>>343044060
It was annoying but manageable, only the Blighttown swamp was really fucking obnoxious to deal with. I was lucky I fucked around Darkroot before going down and was swimming in mosses.
>>
>>343044461
How did it feel switching to a lighter roll? Assuming you did. Did you use mid?
>>
>>343044585
Mid, went back to kill Havel before continuing with Sen's and his ring put my weight below 50%. The transition made me feel like a retard for putting up with molasses rolls for so long.
>>
>you can't mid-roll through double WOG
>>
>>343043712
>>343044060
>>343044461
>>343044585
>>343044949

I do cocaine
>>
File: squidgirl.jpg (934 KB, 1465x1112) Image search: [Google]
squidgirl.jpg
934 KB, 1465x1112
we posting spoilers?
>>
>>343045374
I'm getting a Slugbox vibe from this.
>>
>>343045080
The timing on WoG is not even bad. Midrolling through pursuers with Souls netcode against an invader from Uzbekistan gets really confusing though.
>>
>>343045080
afro pls make good videos again
>>
>>343045080
That's a myth, there was a video disproving it, but I lost track of it.

>>343043712
I fatrolled my first playthrough. Never looked up the game online and didn't know rolling had invulnerability frames, so I considered rolling useless, and just kept my weight below 100%. My first playthrough took about 80 hours, but that was more due to never finding the large ember because I walked from darkroot basin to the valley of the drakes to blight town. Had a +5 broadsword.

When I started playing pvp I made my first build a mid roller. I liked armor and having two right hand weapons, and didn't want to use havel's ring. Using a mid roll build taught me quickly how to avoid backstabs because people will fish really hard once they notice you're mid rolling. I still use mid roll builds today when I pvp, I enjoy being able to trade hits with anyone and having free ring slots.
>>
>>343045374
Why boner
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.