[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For old times' sake, let's have a comfy Guitar Hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: guitar_hero.jpg (129 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
guitar_hero.jpg
129 KB, 640x360
For old times' sake, let's have a comfy Guitar Hero thread.

Rock Band is also welcome
>>
File: 1451731080456.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1451731080456.gif
3 MB, 300x169
I'll give you a bump for old times sake.
>>
For the longest time I didn't know you could just download rock band songs and recompile them or whatever into playable mp3s. I spent fucking forever trying to find the RB version of Cheap Trick's Hello There until I brought it up in a /g/ thread and someone was like "uhh the rips for the songs have been available forever you fucking retard."

Now that I'm done typing all that out I'm not sure why I did. Sorry. thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>343042542
There used to be people ripping the weekly releases of Rock Band and RBN DLC. Harmonix caught wind of it and politely asked them to stop; they complied.

It's really cool, because I can listen to the masters (albeit in MP3 format) for thousands of songs. It's sometimes funny to listen to a vocal track by itself.
>>
Kinda pissed Rock Band 4 isn't all there. Paid $250 and didn't even get practice mode or online pay and now gotta deal with 'Monthly Update' Bullshit like other fucking developers are doing nowadays.

Also kinda disappointed that the there were issues with instruments at launch like the fucking drums dropping notes and not playing repetitive hits.

Still blown away that you could "Update" an instrument, like fuck that's crazy but stupid that they probably knew the instruments were broken.
>>
>>343044648
>PS4 local play doesn't support your guests playing their own characters

I'm stuck seeing the same 3 pre-made characters all the damn time even when I have a full band over
>>
>>343041621
is there any way to get rockband/guitar hero songs on PC and play them? I was considering rb4 but there are so many reports of dlc compatibility issues and I dont want to invest in more plastic instruments just to have the old rock bands not work. soundtrack for rb4 doesnt seem that great
>>
>>343044880
yeah really lame, a whole lot of things were not put together man, it's a shame.

Maybe if Harmonix would've used that crowd funding before any announcement they could've gotten shit done. Couldn't give a FUCK about PC release or RBN.
>>
>>343045018
There's Phase Shift, it's literally just play any song ever released on Guitar Hero and Rock Band including DLC from each and individual games and even graphics from either individual Guitar Hero and Rock Band game.

Pretty cool, all you really need is some instrument, like any instrument and you can play although the game is not 100% perfect, some issues and to be honest, overall doesn't feel the same. Might as well pick up RB4 guitar bundles now because Mad Catz is clearing their Rock Band inventory due to not selling enough copies.
>>
What are objectively the best songs per game? Five songs per game. Can also list favorite bonus tracks.
>>
>>343041621
Its amazing how fast they killed off this genre
>>
AND I SAY WHAT ABOUT...
>>
Guitar Hero 3 was my all time favorite rhythm based game and one of my favorite games I have so many enjoyable memories of that game and I still play it time to time on my ps3 it pains me greatly to see how crappy Guitar Hero has become
>>
>>343041621
Anyone care to talk about the new Amplitude game? I bought it a while ago and love all the songs on it. Hopefully they add more with DLC.
>>
>>343048464
Guitar Hero is better than ever, the only idiots that bash it are the ones that suck at it and can't adapt... There's literally over 300+ tracks, my only complaint is that they're missing a few great bands/tracks because they can one use songs that have a music video.
>>
Thread Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67i05n5YuaQ
>>
File: 1452221878568.jpg (38 KB, 753x543) Image search: [Google]
1452221878568.jpg
38 KB, 753x543
>>343050892
1:52 - 2:30
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.