[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hyped? I'm a bit scared myself because Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (523 KB, 1573x1895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
523 KB, 1573x1895
Anyone else hyped?
I'm a bit scared myself because Just Cause 3 and Hitman both required online connection to play a single player game. Please square Enix don screw this up.
>>
File: Complaints.png (656 KB, 569x629) Image search: [Google]
Complaints.png
656 KB, 569x629
>>343037665
If it requires online connection ill just read the story on wikipedia
>>
you know damn well they're gonna turn this into another "platform" like hitman and a 50 dollar season pass is a foregone conclusion. it should go on your wait for the definitive director's game of the millenium special edition edition list while you play other games.
>>
>>343038652
pretty much this, youtube and wiki.
>>
I am too but why a season pass.
>>
>>343037665
The game looks like shit right now, I'm hoping at least soundtrack is good.

Also, DE:HR was overhyped as fuck, it was a 6/10 game.
>>
If you scare anon, just wait or definitive/goty/director's cut or whatever the fuck.bundle edition.
>>
>>343039381
I know. Most likely will,but I'm afraid they will not update it like JC3.
>>
>>343039191
I wouldn't say shit. It looks like a 6.8/10 game. Fair but not worth $60 bucks. I can wait.
>>
>>343037665
>I'm a bit scared myself because Just Cause 3 and Hitman both required online connection to play a single player game.
>required online connection to play a single player game.

Wait what? WHAT???
>>
>>343037665
just use the DRM-free version
>>
>>343040321
If you don't play Hitman online, you can't access any of your unlocked weapons or missions.
>>
>>343040458
I'm still not understanding here. Are you people trying to tell me that those games literally have must be online DRM?

This is for the pc only right?
>>
>>343040421
>denuvo

good luck
>>
i've gone from hype to almost pure indifference
>>
>>343040703
The DRM requires that you be online once a day. It's like what the xbone was originally going to do.
>>
>>343039191
This. Human Revolution was alright at best.
>>
>>343040703
sad but very true. ubisoft is concentrated judaism
>>
>>343040908
It was 9/10.
>>
>>343040903
>>343040917
But is this for the Xbone and PS4 as well?
>>
>>343040917
you mean squenix
>>
>>343041023
Maybe. The last hitman game required you be online to play contracts mode. Other games (eg ghost recon future soldier) need you to be online to access some weapons in singleplayer mode.
>>
>>343040729
I don't understand. DRM only applies to legal versions of the game.
The pirated copy will have no denuvo.

Also, since this is a game people actually care about, it will be cracked within a week. Hell if it doesn't I can write the crack myself.
>>
>>343041176
How does one crack denuvo?
>>
>>343041176
>The pirated copy will have no denuvo.
again, good luck. the last game to be cracked was mgs and mad max, the version they used after that has yet to be cracked.
>>
>>343041169
I'll make sure to never buy another game from those kikes ever again then. Business practices like that should never be tolerated.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.