[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand anymore why I should read any of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 600x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 600x654
I don't understand anymore why I should read any of your fucking MGS V threads. It's always the same fucking discussion.

>The game is shit
>No it's not shit, it's just different
>it's repetitive
>kojima is a hack
>there is no story but gameplay
>NO YOU ARE WRONG! I AM RIGHT THIS GAME IS SHIT COMPARED TO OTHER MGS GAMES!!

Can we discuss the actual game once and not tell our fucking opinion if it's a good game or not?

fucking shit
>>
>>343037028
>Discuss Actual Game
>But don't talk anything about the actual game if it's a flaw, it displeases me

If you wanted a hugbox, you can go to reddit
>>
>>343037028
>Can we discuss the actual game once and not tell our fucking opinion if it's a good game or not?

Fine.
The game is shit.
>>
File: 1466560523461.png (711 KB, 797x852) Image search: [Google]
1466560523461.png
711 KB, 797x852
>>343037273
>thinks discussing a game entails shitting on it wholesale, and never actually getting to the point of coherent, well thought out discussion
>>
OP nobody discusses the actual game because nobody here played it.

it's a lot of faggots just shitposting based on videos they watch from the game on yourube and comments.
>>
3 > 1 > V > 2 PW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4

If you have 4 above any of the others, kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>343037028
How can we discuss a game if we can't make any statement you view as disparaging or critical? What is there to discuss?
>>
>>343037590
Bowser is a lizard though
>>
>>343037028
Are you actually claiming it isn't repetitive?
>>
why would you want to discuss anything with the retards on /v/ just shitpost like everyone else.
>>
The best stealth in the series and a lot of games will have difficulty reaching that point.
Unfortunately, the game was rushed and it doesn't feel like a mainline MGS game. I loved my time with it but it just didn't meet expectations.
>>
would be nice if you could pilot peqoud or play as grunts walking around in the oepn world with other people
>>
>>343038914
>The best stealth in the series
It had no difficulty levels and the enemies were blind.

No.
>>
>>343037028
Let's discuss how MGS is running on that thing.
>>
>>343039889
>sniper not noticing you
Do they have a very narrow cone of vision or something?
>>
>>343037028
We aren't allowed to. Memers only want threads about le dissappointment. I've been the biggest fanboy for years and even I knew nothing would compare or top MGS1-3. All I really wanted on V was good gameplay and it to be like your average MGS in soul, and it fucking was.
>>
File: stealth sniper behind me.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
stealth sniper behind me.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>343040089
They're just almost literally blind. You can ride your horse up to almost any base without being noticed until you're within smelling distance of them.
>>
>>343037728
>this trash list

2 = 1 > 3 > V > 4
>>
>main theme contains the whole story
BRAVO KOJIMA
>>
>>343037028
I expected an engaging story with interesting cutscenes and all I got was shitty repetitive gameplay and Troy Baker repeating the same shit over and over again on the radio.
>>
>>343037728
4 is a fun experience. i rank all the games equally.
>>
File: they did this indefinitely.webm (581 KB, 1222x946) Image search: [Google]
they did this indefinitely.webm
581 KB, 1222x946
>>343040141
>good gameplay
Didn't have it. Less content than PW, worse online than any prev game, no difficulty at all, worse bosses than Portable Ops, and a boring open world lacking polish.
>>
>>343040290
You were expecting a classic MGS. We knew a long time before it came out that Kojima planned on cutting down on cutscenes, there was still tons of dialogue in the tapes and good cutscenes though.
>>
>>343040216
I respect your opinion because you have 4 here it rightfully belongs. Below all the others..
>>
>>343040437
>best controls in the series
>fluid as fuck gameplay
>crouch walk
>dive mechanics
>vehicles
>tons of weapons and customization

I could go on, I've been replaying the games for years. You have to be the most delusional moron to think V didn't have the best gameplay, because it has the best by far. Not that I would wish I was playing that instead of 2 or 3 when I play those but it still is the best with the most expansive gameplay and wide array of shit.
>>
>>343040543
4 still has a dope ending though I don't even care.
>>
>>343037028
The guy looks like a artsy hipster, so, I instinctively think that he is a faggot.

Something about his appearance just hits me on a primal level and I just can't help it, he looks so weak, I just want to hurt him and eliminate this bitch from the pack!
>>
>>343040648
MGS4 had better controls, the only good thing V did was the dive for shotting. Vehicles are worthless and so are 99.9% of the weapons.

These things don't make the gameplay, they're just controls. The gameplay consists of you enternig practically unguarded areas with blind guards and completing your generic mission. Dozens of times, while waiting in real-time for your RND.

The gameplay is terrible. Motherbase management is worse than PW, stealth gameplay is worse than previous games. Bosses are complete shit.
>>
>>343037590
>uses punctuation
>completely fucks it up.

If you're trying to look smart, do it right, otherwise, you look like a complete and total fuck up.
>>
>>343040216

True patrician tier list.
>>
>>343037028
The gameplay is fun. The world however seems unfinished. As does the story. And it creates this strange weird void. I don't care for it. I know uncanny valley isn't the right term, but I get the same feelings stirred up in me. It's as if something is deeply wrong with this programmed world that the other games didn't have.

I don't know, I'm spouting shit off at nearly 3 a.m.
>>
>>343040216
1 = 2 > 3 = 4 > 5
>>
>>343041010
> Vehicles are worthless and so are 99.9% of the weapons.
lol this. Every single vehicle is made redundant by the presence of D-Horse. And of all the weapons you only need like 5.

Retards talk about how MGSV has "so many options" but hardly ever think about how well integrated they are into the game.

Hint: They're not.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.