[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Vincent Valentine was a grill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
What if Vincent Valentine was a grill?
>>
File: what if zarya was a girl.jpg (258 KB, 996x1790) Image search: [Google]
what if zarya was a girl.jpg
258 KB, 996x1790
>>
I will never forget being 10 and playing FF7 and just randomly stumbling upon that house where he was in the coffin and you recruit him
He was a good party member too
>>
>>343035419
lewds
>>
>>343035419
You mean she isn't?
>>
He would have been the most popular waifu of the game.
>>
>>343035718
I was like 7. Vincent was the coolest fucker ever and since there was no internet back then it was really fun piecing together who the fuck he was. Dirge of Cerberus was really fun because of my nostalgia for Vincent.

Yuffie was cool too. Secret characters are just the best.
>>
>>343035419
were
>>
File: tmp_9989-Vincent_Valentine.png (155 KB, 292x496) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9989-Vincent_Valentine.png
155 KB, 292x496
>>343035419
What if Vincent Valentine was a boy?
>>
File: hojo.jpg (128 KB, 895x470) Image search: [Google]
hojo.jpg
128 KB, 895x470
I like how one of the most important pieces of FF7 lore is how badly Vincent got cucked by fucking Hojo
>>
If Vincent was a girl, then Lucrecia would need to be bi to hold the plot together. Or else you'd have to also gender swap Lucrecia and Hojo, and find a way to rewrite Lucrecia's arc to still make sense. Hojo being a girl and the deranged mother of Sephiroth could've been interesting though.
>>
>>343036320
Secret characters have been replaced by paid dlc characters.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.