[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Outlandish video game premises... It's a game where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: mother-witchblade.jpg (40 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
mother-witchblade.jpg
40 KB, 640x427
ITT: Outlandish video game premises...

It's a game where you battle monsters. But instead of catching monsters, you give birth to them. You play as a fertile young woman, who becomes a monster trainer by getting knocked up by monster semen, and then using magic to speed up the pregnancy. Having a new baby in a matter of an hour, rather than months.

Your children come out as loli monster girls. 1st evolution is adolescence, and 2nd evolution is maturity.

From here, you can imagine the leagues of perverted game mechanics that possible. I shouldn't have to say any more.
>>
If you wanted a /d/-style fetish thread you could have just said so
>>
>>343034764
Man ...I want to see them fuck
>>
>>343035212
Make it game related though.
>>
>>343034764
>The "professor" at the start of the game, is actually a fertility doctor, who inseminates you with sampled sperm.
>You get to pick between 3 monster "donors".
>The resulting loli is either an Ifrit, an Undine, or a Dryad.
>>
>>343035641
In order to "catch" a monster, you need to toss a potion on it, that makes it grow a futa cock, and then lower it's health enough to mount it without it bucking you off. The resulting pregnancy will result in you the mother giving birth to a clone of the monster.
>>
File: 1446713609923.png (418 KB, 404x479) Image search: [Google]
1446713609923.png
418 KB, 404x479
God dammit Anon why did you do this to me That anime fucked me up as a teenager, The mom helped me through puberty and helped me discover what kind of women I was into, only for her to start to lose all her senses and die in the end. I cannot forget the pain no matter how minute it is. It gets better but then something always reminds me of how much it hurts. Being a waifufag is suffering.
>>
File: 1314498319868.jpg (4 KB, 111x107) Image search: [Google]
1314498319868.jpg
4 KB, 111x107
>>343036782
>mom helped me through puberty and helped me discover what kind of women I was into

What the fuck am I reading? I'm too drunk for /v/ tonight
>>
Is there a better genre than ero-management?
>>
>>343036782
Nigga I never finished Witchblade.

>>343036982
He said THE mom
>>
>>343036982
I coulda worded that better sorry i'm retarded. Basically the character just helped me discover what I like in a woman personality wise also. She was spunky, sassy, but deeply cared for her daughter, and would do anything for those she loved.
>>
>>343037578
It's been out since like 2007 I think spoilers are free game now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.