[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason to hope anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 196874684156.jpg (333 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
196874684156.jpg
333 KB, 900x675
Is there any reason to hope anymore?
>>
We might see artificial intelligence reach human intellect within our life times, that's why I'm still kicking.
>>
>>343034590
I meant for a new soul calibur
>>
>>343034803

Oh then no, of course not.
>>
>>343034478
SCV killed the series

SC was never about gameplay or muh competitive scene, it was about a shitton of fun content. 5 lost sight of that and as such sold poorly
>>
>>343034974
this, the only reason I ever got into Soul Calibur was with III and the Chronicles of the Sword.
>>
The devs are deciding Ivy's breast size.
>>
"How DARE a fighting game be about gameplay! I want minigames and other shit so I don't actually have to play the game!"
>>
>>343035353

You realize that the various other game modes are gameplay, right? There's nothing wrong with balancing things but Soul Calibur has always been packed with content for single player gamers so they could still enjoy a fighting game with more objectives than just beating your opponent.
>>
weapon fighters are dope, SC is like the sole representative, i'm sure they wanna do a SCVI but the problem is they have T7FR and a semi-commitment to TxSF in the way first, and 3d fightan is so expensive and technical you can't just pump it out quickly.
>>
>>343035353

Why can't you anons enjoy both?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.