[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: games that existed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: wtf title.jpg (788 KB, 1000x897) Image search: [Google]
wtf title.jpg
788 KB, 1000x897
ITT: games that existed
>>
its actually fun
>>
That game was GOAT.
>>
It's great but can't recommend buying it. Very very short game. Really fun though. Download it for your ds if you have a flashcard.
>>
>>343034565
>Very very short game
What? It was WAY too long for me. Like, you needed to finish a dozen different campaigns to get the true ending campaign. I ended up playing for like 30 hours and then giving up.
>>
>>343033830
Holy shit that totally existed. You're right anon.
>>
File: 40066981_big_p17.png (718 KB, 500x1950) Image search: [Google]
40066981_big_p17.png
718 KB, 500x1950
Pokemon Dynasties when?
>>
>>343034668
that fucker's obviously never played the game.
>>
File: Pokémon_Ranger_Coverart.png (116 KB, 256x230) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Ranger_Coverart.png
116 KB, 256x230
>>343033830
This was much better
>>
It was a fun game with a really neat concept, but it was a little repetitive for me. Once I completed the story, I wasn't all that interested in the post-game scenarios. Are they any good? I still have the game emulated. I just haven't touched it in a while.

I would love a sequel.
>>
I played it but it didn't do anything for me. I got to the part right before you start fighting nobunaga but it felt bland. It reminded me of FFTA, but a lot more restricted due to the pokemon mechanic and the strategy aspect of recruiting felt like Nobunaga's amibition which I like, but in this there didn't really seem to be any point. Does the game get any better after nobunaga or should I not bother with it again?
>>
File: 1356918549862.png (268 KB, 723x679) Image search: [Google]
1356918549862.png
268 KB, 723x679
>>343034565

>Very short

The start was just the intro, Anon. The real deal is completing story-lines.

Posting best song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bar5uERmKgM
>>
>>343033830
It could have been great if only you were allowed 4 moves per Pokemon, only having one and not having control over when it changes can fuck you over royally when your ranged glass cannon is stuck with a melee move or your tank gets some super long range attack that barely does shit,
>>
>>343035223
Yesssss dude fucking goat game. Idk why no one talks about it more often
>>
>>343035223
Maybe if you're 10 years old.

Otherwise Ranger is a boring, tedious slog.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.