[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nfs suck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Will any developer ever be able to beat the magic of the old NFS titles, specifically Underground 2?

I thought the new one was a step in the right direction.
>>
it sucks because nitro, foor lights, etc aren't cool anymore. the radical customization was what made it special. that sort of thing isn't happening in today's world
>>
forza horizon 2
forza horizon 3
>>
Forza Horizon
>>
The new one is fellow kids cancer.

Also it's always night and fucking raining with enough lens flares to hide the game at times.

Forza Horizon 3 seems like it will be really good.
>>
need for speed always sucked. the motion blur made it look like shit. midnight club 2 is the definite street racing game.
>>
>>343032013
>Underground 2
>good

lol no

>shitty empty open world that is always night
>have to drive to various building just to do 1 simple task, instead of just navigating a menu
>added Lincoln Navigator & Escalade cuz MUH DUBZ
>Have to apply shitty/disgusting body parts in order to earn "style points"
>racing X
>Drag racing is not even as good as the first game

Downhill drifting was cool tho

but everything was trash
>>
>>343032306
>>343032376
>>343032625
You guys have a point about horizon. I absolutely loved the first one on 360 but haven't been able to play 2 yet cause I don't have an xbone, I've been thinking about getting one for 3 though

And if you can ignore the cutscenes in the new one the gameplay is actually solid desu
>>
Other than TDU, what are some good open world racers with good physics?
Thanks
>>
>>343032795
3 is also coming to PC, FYI
>>
>>343032013
>magic
>underground 2

Fuck. That.
NFS went downhill since it started to cash in on the douchebag fans of Fast and furious in first Underground.

I'm glad that the new one that tried the same "style" flopped.
>>
>>343032731
shut up
>>
>>343032795
It looks pretty good on the xone. I honestly hope they go for the same graphical consistency instead of fps. The forza games that run at 60fps look like complete shit(Worse than xbox 360 games), it only looks good on the bullshots.
Of course they don't need to limit it on PC.
>>
>>343032625
>Also it's always night and fucking raining with enough lens flares to hide the game at times.
You just described Need For Speed Underground.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.