[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you playing the best MMO on the market right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: elderscrollsonline.jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
elderscrollsonline.jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
Why aren't you playing the best MMO on the market right now?
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>343031485
MMOs are boring
>>
>>343031485
>tfw when you can't remember your old hotmail pw
>Don't want to buy it again
>>
Can't be arsed to update it
>>
>>343031485
Hey OP. I made a thread earlier asking if it was worth my time. So. Since your advocating it, is it worth it?
>>
I was actually just thinking about hopping on in a bit.
>>
I'm going to buy it to take a little break from ff14
what should I know before I inevitably fuck something up and waste my time
>>
>>343031485
That's not the logo for The Lord of the Rings Online, which is the closest themepark MMOs have ever come to being bearable.
>>
Because my friend never fucking plays it and i think he cant keep up with my autism, we havent even made it out of the low level area
>>
>>343031485
It's just buy-to-play, right?
>>
Because amulet of kings should be in tomb of reman for next 300 years, wild hunt is more than red glowing Bosmer and Moon sugar is a drug.
>>
>>343034240
Yes, but you have the option to sub.
>>
>>343034423
why would you sub at all if its b2p
>>
>>343034564
You get all expansions for free
>>
>>343034564
Because you get all the existing and future dlc unlocked. Unlimited crafting bag, and other shit. but mostly the bag. hated having to use 6 character slots as mules to hold my crafting mats.
>>
>>343032621
I Bought TESO for $20 on steam sales.

Played TES since Daggerfall and only ever played one MMO (Tera)

I don't like MMO's and TESO is pretty decent. It's not very challenging unless you try to solo/low level dungeons. It is really cool seeing the many regions of Tamriel.

It of course doesn't have the same charm as a TES game, but it's still decent.
>>
>>343031485
its shit that looks like shit and every 5 inches there's a loading screen
great fucking job feg.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.