[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last guardian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (602 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
602 KB, 1920x1080
Why the fuck are so many people hyped for this game?
Like seriously someone explain this to me.
We have seen one level and a short one at that where all we see is ps3 graphics and some meh puzzle platforming and people are going fucking apeshit over it for reasons i cant see.
Is it because they made shadow of the collosas?
Because this game looks like its going to be nothing like that.
It just looks so meh from what ive seen so far and what ive see so far is very little.
Someone explain the hype?
>>
File: cute.webm (2 MB, 932x492) Image search: [Google]
cute.webm
2 MB, 932x492
>>343029679
1. ICO and SOTC are good games.

2. The early Trico trailers were FANTASTIC, the newer ones are shit though.

3. People actually aren't excited. This game might be DOA.
>>
>>343030084
Ico and shadow ARE good games.
Trusting video game devolopers on past projects when many of the people that developed them could be dead or with another company is not a good idea cough cough mighty number nine.
Everywhere i see on youtube they are going fucking crazy about it and that reaction to ghe release date?
Theres alot of hype from what i can see.
>>
I think at this point people are just happy it's finally coming out. Though I do agree its impact will definitely be less than what it would be if it came out years ago.

If you haven't played any of Ueda's other games then you obviously won't understand people's expectations. You should try them.
>>
>>343030376
I have played them but i always find trusting developers on there past games is always a bad idea personally i prefer to judge it on its own merits alone which right now are none.
>>
>>343030350
I just come to /v/ and all the threads die instantly if I don't shitpost in them.

Basically what I said though, initial trailers were 10/10 hype but now that the game is actually coming out it seems like it might be not so good.

More than 1 Trico seems like it will take away from the story and the graphics being downgraded seem like Ueda has lost his artistic touch.

I might buy it but maybe I'll just wait for a sale.
>>
>>343030084
>yorda
was it autism?
>>
File: 1407711997312.jpg (147 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1407711997312.jpg
147 KB, 600x600
>>343029679
Ico and shadow of the colossus mainly

Everyone knows that griffin is going to fucking die
>>
If you aren't buying The Last Guardian Day-1 you are the cancer killing the industry.
>>
File: image.png (122 KB, 323x291) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122 KB, 323x291
>>343030919
Plot twist the boy dies and then the credits show the griffin curling around his dead corpse and crying.
>>
File: pcsx2 2015-06-20 06-55-50-13.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
pcsx2 2015-06-20 06-55-50-13.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>343030784
I doubt it, she was just locked up for her entire life.
>>
File: image.gif (931 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
931 KB, 320x180
When you think youve made an amazing post then the thread dies.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.