[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dolphin 5.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
So is it required that I also connect the wii sensor bar or is it fine just using the wiimote for playing most wii games on dolphin?

Also Dolphin 5.0 thread
>>
If you're using a wii mote, it needs some sort of detection device.
>>
>>343024684
I can play Mario Party and more with my friend thanks to Netplay.
>>
>>343024684
Nintendo is pretty dead.
>>
There is no significant difference between the dev versions leading up 5.0, and 5.0.

No reason to post just because 5.0 was released.
>>
>>343024784
I don't think the official wii sensor bar will work since the plug doesn't seem to fit into anything on the pc, is there an alternative people use?
>>
File: Dolphin 2016-06-27 21-29-01-37.jpg (66 KB, 1912x988) Image search: [Google]
Dolphin 2016-06-27 21-29-01-37.jpg
66 KB, 1912x988
>all these cool shaders
>no good games because nintendo consoles suck

why couldn't these work for pcsx2? why?
>>
Anyone Able to netplay kirby's air ride without significant slowdown? can easily run it at max offline
>>
>>343025548
Two candles
>>
>>343024684
Well AFAIK you can use the Wiimote without a sensor bar if the game doesn't need some kind of pointer (think Brawl with Wiimote(eww), a lot of Mario Party minigames, etc.). However a lot of noteworthy games use a sensor bar so you'll have to either find an adapter, have a Wii that can turn on (not necessarily working, just to give power to the sensor bar), or get one of those sensor bars that are wireless. Two candles are also a cheap replacement but then you have two candles close to your TV/monitor
>>
>>343025548
I think a lot of unofficial wireless bars can be turned on without a connection. IIRC everything's done in the Wiimote and you don't need the bar to be connected to your PC, just that it is turned on
>>
>>343026842
>>343026974
alright thanks guys, i will try this right now and report back
>>
also why doesn't emuparadise have a mario galaxy 1 iso?
>>
>>343028110
galaxy games are boring so who cares
>>
>>343028110
nevermind apparently I had to register and verify an account
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.