[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama. I’m a 27 year old American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: N4Vjpcg.jpg (53 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
N4Vjpcg.jpg
53 KB, 600x800
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
>>343022213
Rest in peace Ken-sama

Press F to pay respects.
>>
You are already dead friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 636x358
>>343022213
Been reading this pasta for around a decade now. Christ.

>>343022283
>>343022273
Is he seriously dead? That's pretty sad, honestly.
>>
File: 1455605140956.jpg (34 KB, 395x460) Image search: [Google]
1455605140956.jpg
34 KB, 395x460
>>343022213
F
>>
File: kenichi.png (269 KB, 374x298) Image search: [Google]
kenichi.png
269 KB, 374x298
Howdy /v/, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!
>>
>>343022550
hes not dead. it was never real, it was just a copypasta that was created because of the image. some lady made a copyright strike on a ken sama tribute video saying it was her husband and the image was taken from his blog or something
>>
>>343023776
lol. Well, that's good I guess.
>>
File: 5a1[1].jpg (46 KB, 863x555) Image search: [Google]
5a1[1].jpg
46 KB, 863x555
>>343022550
>>343023776

He died in the earthquake, you fucks.
>>
>>343024123
Oh no. He died how he lived.

F
>>
>>343023653
Good luck Kawasaki, but stay out of Jew York.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 375x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 375x392
>>343022213
IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO MICROWAVE THIS?!

Hi! I'm Jory Caron; and this is: Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?!

Today, we're going to microwave OP's stupid fucking post! Will it microwave? Let's find out!

Here at Jory Caron Enterprises, safety is our #1 concern. That's why we have this aluminium shield on our door, to protect our nuts.
Because NOBODY likes roasted nuts.

I'm going to go ahead and pop this in the microwave for about 2 minutes, because that's how long OP's status took me to realise how much of a fucking autist he is.

(Microwaves OP's opinion)

WOAH! Just as I thought! OP's opinion burns amazingly!

I guess it's true what they say about shit; it really DOES light on fire!

I'm Jory Caron, and this has been: Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?!
>>
>>343024331
Thank you, Sensei. Whoops, I mean to say "Fuck you, Faggot".

I am ready for USA!
>>
who's hungry?! this morning i'm heading down to the nearest mcdonald's restaurant for a sausage, egg & cheese mcgriddle, golden hash browns and a freshly brewed mccafé coffee!
>>
>>343024384
shit that takes me back
>>
>>343024571
I'll come, Dobson!
>>
File: 55555.jpg (56 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
55555.jpg
56 KB, 555x555
>>
File: Ni-Oh-PS4-Ann.jpg (70 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Ni-Oh-PS4-Ann.jpg
70 KB, 600x338
Gomenasai, my name is William-Sama.
>>
>>343022213
>that CRT TV
>that stack of CDs
Really feeling the 2000s
>>
>>343023776
It doesn't matter hes immortalized forever in that copypasta.
>>
File: kensame.png (177 KB, 1870x829) Image search: [Google]
kensame.png
177 KB, 1870x829
>>
>>343023653
Does anyone have the afriboo edit of this copypasta? Or any others for that matter?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.