[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kickstarted games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Kickstarter-logo.png (27 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Kickstarter-logo.png
27 KB, 220x220
Alright /v/ after seeing the inevitable flop that is MN9. I'd like to ask, what kickstarter games look good/released/played well.
>>
FTL
Expeditions: Conquistador
Volgarr the Viking
The Banner Saga
Shovel Knight
Divinity: Original Sin
Gods Will Be Watching
Shadowgate
Lords of Xulima
LISA
Pillars of Eternity
Serpent in the Staglands
Massive Chalice
Shadowrun: Hong Kong

I'm sure I'm missing some.
>>
File: zenobia.jpg (54 KB, 687x386) Image search: [Google]
zenobia.jpg
54 KB, 687x386
>>343019087

I liked that Stories game.
>>
>>343019773
Undertale.
>>
Shovel Knight was fucking great

Specter Knight campaign soon

I really hope Battle Mode comes with it
>>
The Homestuck game will be MM9 all over again.
>>
>>343019087
Bloodstained is shaping up nicely.
Shantae HGH is getting there.
Yooka-Laylee hasn't shown a lot, but it's promising.

Shovel Knight was fantastic for a Kickstarter game (coming out before MN9) but most people's complaints were the fact it combines a lot of elements to make their own.
You could also argue Undertale was great despite lower funds achieved. The guy was only known for a comic and music.
Freedom Planet is the lowest on the list in terms of good kickstarter games imo. It still has a few dlc to go through, but it hold its promises, for better or worse.
>>
>>343020706
Oh, and I forgot about Hyper Light Drifter.
>>
File: Capture.png (322 KB, 1116x734) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
322 KB, 1116x734
:^)
>>
File: War-for-the-Overworld-01-Logo.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
War-for-the-Overworld-01-Logo.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
Just picked this one up during the steam sale.
I hear it didn't launch well but it's half decent now.
Having no experience with the old Dungeon Keeper games, this game was pretty decent. (And it's still receiving content updates!)
>>
The Pathologic remake will be GOTYAY
>>
>>343019087
Dust: AET
Ten times less cash than Mighty No9 and it looks ten times better
>>
Superhot was good. Some people didn't like it because the campaign was short but they just stopped playing after that and didn't touch all the modes you unlock afterword.
>>
Everspace is looking pretty good
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.