[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's been the biggest blunder of the year so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What's been the biggest blunder of the year so far?
>>
Battleborn
>>
your life
>>
>>343017361
>>>/g/ ???
>>
File: Battleborn.jpg (849 KB, 2419x840) Image search: [Google]
Battleborn.jpg
849 KB, 2419x840
>>343017361

Battleborn.

Mighty no 9 is blunder of the decade.
>>
The rx480 isn't even out yet?
>>
>>343017843
Don't tell OP that.
>>
Benchmarks fucking when? I'm guessing a few days after release so if they suck people don't cancel preorders en mass.
>>
>>343017361
blowerfans
>>
>>343017361
Brexit.
>>
How long will a pair of crossfired 480s last me?
>>
>>343021351
This
Economic fallout is gonna affect everyone
>>
>>343021351
Power was given to the people and the people had spoken. On one hand it was an act of democracy, on the other it's a sign of what happens when people don't realise that there were upsides.
>>
>>343017361
>brexit
>mighty no. 9
>battleborn
>mirror's edge : catalyst
>e3 (as always)
>>
Argentina losing their 3rd final in a row.
>>
>>343017361
amd
>>
>>343022194
It was glorious to see democracy work for once.

It was tragic to see democracy empower idiots, again.
>>
>>343017361
Mirror's Edge Catalyst I'm so pissed I blindly paid $60 for that shit expecting more content than the first game provided, man was I wrong!
>>
>>343017361
wait for the 29th you will be surprised
>>
>>343022194
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit
nah, they got out while the getting was good. The EU is a mess.
>>
>>343017361
The Division is the biggest blunder on the year. One because it's a shit game, just pure fuckin garbage and another for consumers it sold a shit load of copies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.