[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Makes my workout go by so fast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Makes my workout go by so fast.
>>
>>343017165
Please tell me that's an elyptical, rather than a bike
>>
>>343017165
are you australian OP?
>>
Do you play torb and afk in a corner?
>>
>>343018369
You saw the giant death spider too?
>>
classic image.jpg
>>
>>343017165
The hell kind of "workout" could you possibly be doing that requires nothing above your waist to be moving?
>>
>>343018591
An exercise utilizing ~30% of your bodies mass isn't half bad. Especially if one specializes in doing nothing all day. Not to mention leg muscles are some of the largest in the body, meaning significant calorie loss as long as you provide resistance.
>>
>>343018591
That's just exercise. And even then it's only your legs. Piss off with your lofty exaggerations.
>>
>>343019503
meant for
>>343019094
>>
>>343019503
>And even then it's only your legs.
>your heart plays no part in CARDIO EXERCISE at all
I know most of /v/ is either skinnyfat or fat, but that doesn't mean you have to be stupid.
>>
>>343019094
If all you're going for is calorie loss, then just eat less. God knows you aren't gonna bulk up for just your legs.
>>
Do you even go fast enough to call it a workout if you're focusing on an FPS the whole time?
>>
>>343018091
Im a fat fuck trying to lose weight why is that bad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.