[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /v/ feel about the very large hitboxes in Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: HE'S TOO FAST.png (132 KB, 848x811) Image search: [Google]
HE'S TOO FAST.png
132 KB, 848x811
How does /v/ feel about the very large hitboxes in Overwatch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UU8jqxAiHQ
>>
>>343013880
They're already differentiating between PC and Console balance. Might as well make PC hitboxes smaller
>>
"very large hitboxes" are not a problem, the hitboxes not matching the models is
>>
>>343013880
>both teams get to shoot at the "large hitboxes"
what is everyone crying about?
>>
Hotboxes aren't the problem with Overwatch. It's the pisspoor 20 tickrate servers. I've lost count the amount of times I was killed behind a wall.
>>
>>343013880
I don't play that trash
>>
>>343013880

>every third comment on the video is 'hurr send that to console where they need it we can aim here lawl' , 'this isn't console'

Why is the PC community such utter shit? Why are they so instantly unlikabke and so full of self superiority for spending more money as a personal choice?
>>
>>343016278
There is an obvious and distinct difference between trying to aim in an FPS with a controller pad and aiming with kb/m. Some console games have assisted aiming for a reason.
>>
>>343015468
>20 tickrate
Can someone explain this meme to me? In the past few months the word "tickrate" has been popping up everywhere.
>>
>>343015517
seconded
>>
>>343015303
Because faggots want to have their e-sports game and overwatch isn't built for that. It's a casual fps and people want it to be something like CS with ultimates.
>>
>>343017093
Imagine walking behind a wall and then getting sniped. You were behind the wall, but because the server tickrate is so low, that it didn't update your position in time.

20 tickrate is roughly the equivalent of every player having around 120 ping, regardless of internet speeds.
>>
File: 1461217878594.png (80 KB, 761x375) Image search: [Google]
1461217878594.png
80 KB, 761x375
>reminder of why
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.