[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crash's Prime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: crazh.jpg (741 KB, 1531x2145) Image search: [Google]
crazh.jpg
741 KB, 1531x2145
Prove that this game wasn't the prime of crash (only if it weren't for the cut content it would be noticed by most people). It also had THE BEST SOUNDTRACK OF THE SERIES.
>>
I cant, its even better than the NG games
>>
https://youtu.be/p4YGcnWx7jk
>>
>>343010456
Best soundtrack but it's like the 5th or 6th best Crash game to entirely honest with you family.
>>
>>343010456
A cappella is complete garbage. Only little kids find that shit enjoyable.
>>
>>343010456
CTR > 3 > 2 > Twin Sanity > Rest
>>
>>343011145
CTR=2>1>3>Twinsanity>Bash>GBA games>WoC>The rest
>>
>>343011145
I would respect your list except for the fact that crash 1 is garbage.
>>
>>343011734
Meant for >>343011483
>>
File: cancer.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
I think Wrath of Cortex was a legitimately great game, if it weren't for the INSANELY long load times and god-awful character designs.

Look at this picture. Holy fucking shit. Somebody got paid to come up with this art style. Somebody else got paid to bring it to life.

I demand that money to be confiscated and sent to charity instead or some shit.
>>
>>343010456
You're a collectathonfag and probably horrible at most videogames.

Objectively Naughty Dog trilogy was the best, with 2 being the peak.
>>
>>343011734
Git gud.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.