[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on invasions in Dark Souls, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: invader.jpg (211 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
invader.jpg
211 KB, 1280x720
What are your thoughts on invasions in Dark Souls, /v/?
>>
>>343005719
Fun, on a bun.
>>
Fine, but fuck the rat shit.
>>
Theyre great. I fucking love getting invaded. I dont understand all the faggots who get butthurt about being invaded. Even if you die so what? You just get sent to the last bonfire. No biggie.
>>
cancer, avoid at all costs
not a big fan of tryhards coming into my game to fuck my shit up tbqh
>>
I invade people daily in the most annoying areas where death forces them to go through a lot of annoying paths again.

Of course i use the cheapest builds as well and taunt them after i killed them with the help of the surroundings.
>>
Adds a fun new dynamic to the game, once you hear that sound you know it's either time to go down or clown around, I usually just fuck with them and run to the boss gate so they get pissed though kek. Or hide with chameleon or do other stupid annoying shit.
>>
I use a trainer so I can make myself invincible when a faggot invades.
>>
>>343005719
Maneater Mildred can go suck a fuck, trying to invade me in the worst possible area imaginable.. But, she was helpful during the boss.
>>
File: CiVuBOZWEAAvzA5.jpg orig.jpg (136 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
CiVuBOZWEAAvzA5.jpg orig.jpg
136 KB, 900x675
>>343006757
>saw a guy who used a trainer of cheat engine to keep his health high
>used Climax which killed him by forcing his health from 1500 to 0 in one shot
>>
>>343006757
then you get kicked off a ledge because you're a dipshit
get good
>>
>>343005719
Fun but ruined by honorfags and tryhards.

They miss the whole point of invasions.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>343007495
>invade in a narrow level like Irithyll dungeon
>two hand pic related and wear a princess ring with Anri's sword or Archdragon shield on back
>park in a critical path and throw all manner of tossables at the host, block phantoms in against enemies, smash them after they use all of their stamina in a futile effort to break your guard
>enjoy hate mail
>>
>>343006757
Give yourself infinite health i dont give a fuck I'll blast you off a ledge like the retard you are
>>
I don't care, I play offline.
>>
>>343005719
Ruined by honor fags, by disconnect fags and by handholding.

Invansions are finished. They were good while they lasted, though.
>>
>>343005719
They're good when both sides aren't going super tryhard about it and you can actually have some fun and close fights.
>>
>>343010118
When a host isn't being a tryhard it's because they have a full suite of phantoms.
>>
Enjoy my invasion strats at http://wwf.troublr.gov!
>>
I like it, I wish you could get invaded even when hollowed. I love trying dumb stuff so I die a lot and fuck farming humanity/embers. I'm not risking CE either.
>>
>>343005719
Laggy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.