[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is not fun, just annoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
this is not fun, just annoying
>>
same for these, not fun
>>
>>343003367
Don't fight them, just carry on with your quest
>>
No, Dettlaff isn't a fun boss fight in any way. Once you figure out the trick it's boring and before you figure it out it's just frustrating.
>>
File: Geralt23.png (83 KB, 304x254) Image search: [Google]
Geralt23.png
83 KB, 304x254
>Start the tourney quest
>Get to shooting targets
>Keep losing because the last target won't drop no matter how many bolts hit
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
>>
>>343004026
What trick? I just hit him until he died.
>>
>>343004026
I hated this boss battle, but shitty boss design was just a cherry on top. I hated unskippable cutscenes so much.
>>
God, I fucking hated those plants. The giant centipede things were annoying as well.
>>
>>343005589
You can save literally right after the cutscene, or open inventory to change something or whatever.
>>
>>343005362
You're missing the target.
>>
>>343003468
>>343005616
You just Yrden them, hack away and they die in seconds.

Do you fuck ups even read the bestiary?
>>
What difficulty do you guys play on?
>>
>>343005679
>you can't save right now.
I don't know what's your point about inventory. It's unaccessable during cutcenes and you can access it in-game almost at any time.
>>
>>343005826
Right after the talking, when Detlaff is fighting Regis. You get that moment to do whatever, including save. Don't just rush in like a thirsty nigger.

Unless you're talking about the first fight with Detlaff
>>
File: Geralt24.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Geralt24.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1080
>>343005723
I'm 100% sure I'm hitting it. The target is the one in the far left upper corner and it just won't fall no matter how many times I hit it.
>>
>>343006006
you fuck him up, he transforms and this transformation is unskipable, first one is pretty fast, but still annoying, the second one, when he turns into some bullshit is long as fuck.
They don't even hide transitions that well, during the second cutscene camera awkwardly pans behind Geralt.

Game autosaves right before the fight, there is no reason to save there manually.
>>
>>343005773
Fuck off, nerd.
>>
>>343003367
Haha look at this guy he wants fun!
Smh trying to get fun out of a AAA title
But seriously, just play Nuclear Throne if you want fun
>>
>>343005362
It's a bug. Remove any mods you have (just put them in a different folder temporarily), finish the tournament, then reinstall your mods. For some reason even simple UI mods mess this one up.
>>
File: 1466693652611.jpg (158 KB, 514x796) Image search: [Google]
1466693652611.jpg
158 KB, 514x796
>>343007167
>i am bad and refuse to learn the game to get better
>>
>>343005773
Or go with a sign build, all this armour and other bullshit works only on swords. Signs ignore all of it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.