[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much are you guys planning on donating/supporting Sam when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Image_3.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Image_3.jpg
171 KB, 1024x768
How much are you guys planning on donating/supporting Sam when he returns to streaming? I'm gonna up my monthly contribution to $700. ShowVideoGames genral?
>>
From the man himself

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1soqvsn
>>
File: 1463809445342.gif (644 KB, 426x241) Image search: [Google]
1463809445342.gif
644 KB, 426x241
>>343002072
>his wife got gang banged by all of his friends
>he forgave her and said the whole thing was his fault
>took the blame for his wife cheating on him
A KEK TO SURPASS ANTHONY BURCH
>>
>>343002124
It's really sad that people will take stuff from this out of context just to attack Sam. He's a really nice guy who got caught up in a very unfortunate situation and doesn't deserve the flack he's getting from this. If I wasn't already happily married, I could totally see myself with someone like him. /v/ (and reddit too!) really need to lay off the poor guy. It could have happened to any of us, it just happened to happen to him and everyone's just thankful it wasn't them. Awful.
>>
File: 1466515855255.gif (100 KB, 805x540) Image search: [Google]
1466515855255.gif
100 KB, 805x540
>>343002387
Sam plz go
>>
>>343002387
wait, people are defending the whore? why?
>>
>>343002356
It was his fault though. Take your SO somewhere public, act like a pissbaby, leave her stranded, and see how long they can hold off the "you deserve better" banter from the thirsty ass niggas.
>>
>>343002124
>>343002356
how stupid can some people be to not dump a bitch the moment she cheats on you? once a cheater, always a cheater
>>
>>343002387
I agree and it's a prime example of why you don't marry stupid young.

I'd still pow your wife tho mate
>>
>>343003053
She isn't even that pretty.
>>
>>343002124
Unfuckingbelievable, he's still with her despite her cucking the shit out of him.
>>
>>343003725
I thought it was him dressed up as a girl.
>>
>>343003725
that doesn't stop niggas from trying to smash

Most dudes operate on the mentality of any hole being a goal, for better or worse
>>
>>343003725
Have you seen the fucking crowd at these AGDQ events? Treating your girlfriend like shit in front of everyone and storming off like he can leave his banana smoothie in the chimp exhibit and expect to be there next week. These are the thirstiest, most desperate people you've ever seen or met and a girl who isn't a fat piece of shit that just got stranded by her (rude) boyfriend is a prime target for a sweaty, nerd-fuck, conga line. He set himself up for that. Is she to blame? Sure! But Sam couldn't have made it easier for her either.
>>
>>343002072
>monthly contribution to 700$
I'm not even memeing. I sincerely hope you don't do this. Why the fuck do people give people hundreds of dollars for playing video games with a camera on them? I just don't fucking get it.
>>
File: CUCKMAN.jpg (16 KB, 263x301) Image search: [Google]
CUCKMAN.jpg
16 KB, 263x301
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.