[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a Playstation 4 and a top of the line gaming PC. Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I have a Playstation 4 and a top of the line gaming PC. Which system should I buy this game on?
>>
File: 1442889325068s.jpg (11 KB, 210x250) Image search: [Google]
1442889325068s.jpg
11 KB, 210x250
>>343002045
What a stupid-ass question.

Wii-U of course.
>>
>>343002045
Wherever your friends are on. If you don't have any friends get on PC and make some.
>>
if you enjoy gimping yourself, shit controls, and playing the game in a constantly unbalanced state

get it on ps4. If you don't have down syndrome, pc.
>>
>>343002515
How the fuck do you make friends playing an online videogame that is not even mmo
>>
>>343002045
Watch some gameplay of the PC version and compare it to the PS4 version.
If you want a challengue pick up the PC version, it's also 20 bucks cheaper.
>>
File: 1465767319723.png (316 KB, 540x475) Image search: [Google]
1465767319723.png
316 KB, 540x475
>>343002843
>Challenge
Only time the game is challenging is if you have a bad team, which is often. No fault of yours that you get stuck babysitting suicidal lone wolves.
>>
>>343002713

>I really enjoyed playing with you anon..
>Yea me too
>Add me to your friends list?
>Alright cool cool....

That's literally it
>>
>>343003558
This is not really "playing with friends", this is playing with randoms with green nicknames instead of blue
>>
PS4 version is pretty nice actually. Obviously FPS play more responsive on PC. But if PC is not an option or if you prefer controller/have friends on console than you can't really go wrong.

Only thing shitty about the console version is the $60 price tag.
>>
>>343002045
>fps on controller

Pretty much the only genre of games I totally avoid on consoles. If you started gaming on consoles you might be used to it though, I started on PC and theres no way I can play an fps with a controller
>>
>>343002713
A few times while playing Overwatch I've asked in general chat if anyone is up for a group, and ended up in a 6 man pre made with teamspeak for hours on end. So yea it happens, just gotta find the right people though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.